Shroops /w unknown friends (2)
Thread Title: Report: Shrooops

Name of player: Shrooops /w unknown friends (2 more)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28522792

Time in GMT: 20:45

Server: v33x

Summary: They just randomly raided my friend in his self builded house, they were shooting at us and we dont know why. And i (DreeBott) got RDM by Shrooops in the endof the video

Evidence:: Video from Robbtja (House Owner): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x648Ikrg...e=youtu.be
Video from me (DreeBott) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrqDkfqz...e=youtu.be
I want my p90 back and 1 ammo for that
And you're metagaming over skype or VOIP software

And also you built on unknown property, we raided you because you killed our friend for crashing into your house which Shoop or w/e saw

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Additionally that video doesn't prove that Shroop raided you at all, just because his car is on the street doesn't mean he raided you lmfao
1. You are metagaming which is NOT allowed as I can clearly hear you communicating on a 3rd party program with your friend talking about ingame stuff.

2. You built on the road which is not allowed without an admins permission and no admins were on at this time therefore you broke another rule.

Lmao....
1. There was nobody around that was able to saw robbtja killing him

2. Metagaming? Okay, but i would habe sawn the Fire and heared the shots anyway.
yeah he broken nlr because i killed him and then he tell you that you have too raid us
(08-15-2015, 07:42 PM)Robbtja Wrote: yeah he broken nlr because i killed him and then he tell you that you have too raid us

Any proof of that accusation as he was on the street
and we didnt metagaming because we didnt tell something about ic
(08-15-2015, 07:43 PM)Robbtja Wrote: and we didnt metagaming because we didnt tell something about ic

You are metagaming, you scream on the VOIP program and you start driving to his house to stop the raid.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(08-15-2015, 07:43 PM)Robbtja Wrote: and we didnt metagaming because we didnt tell something about ic

Have you got a mental illness? Each of you uploaded a video and I see that you responded to the friend raging in the third party program that he was being raided.