Neck Deep's Unban Appeal
Your name: Neck Deep

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13890593

Your ban ID: 64993

Banned by: [FL] SoulRipper

Reason: I was band for using hacks…

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: This morning I came the realisation that my account has been banned from the community of Fearless, I know what you’re thinking. But last night I was at a friend’s house, as my brother is well known to the CityRP and computers in general he thought it would be funny to download hacks and join random servers to kill most players using his aimbot and ESP. He knows that I play FL:RP, so he joins it with the hacks on and I’m presuming that he was instantly banned. I’ve played the server for quite a bit now; donating quite a lot as well as I’ve loved the experience that I get from playing on the server, so donating would enhance my experience even but also helping the server too. I know this sounds like a bad excuse to get me unbanned, have my word for it; it isn’t. My Brother has got me banned from many Clockwork servers before using different hacks. As I am playing on a computer that is based in my living room, it’s for everyone to use so I can’t put any passwords on it to secure my account, as my brother plays my steam games as well. These FL servers has given me much joy in the past and present, I would never use hacks on the server otherwise I’d be risking losing all my donator packages therefore being a total waste of money as I’ve spent quite a bit donating. From now on he will be using another steam account just for him, so my account doesn’t get banned from any other servers. I know what this might seem to you, but if you were using hacks to ruin the experience of the server I don’t think an unban would be even thought of. To the fact that I have now protected my steam account from the hands of my brother, all I am asking if we could lift the ban to a shorter time because I realise that my brother has caused a lot of interruptions to players yesterday night using the hacks and I am deeply sorry about this. This has ruined my summer holidays, if you could do anything that would be great. But if not, I understand that the chaos my brother might have caused.

Many Thanks, Neck Deep
You are responsible for your own account.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub