TheEpicNoob Unban Request
Posting on behalf of friend.
Your name: [L²:RP] MouseMat (was TheEpicNoob)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109268765

Your ban ID: 62291, 62312

Banned by: Doesn't say on Ban List. Only 'bob'. Then banned by console. 'bob' is possibly Diggy.

Reason: First of all, for spamming props and making the server crash. Then for double accounting.

Involved: ncDevin, Narcissistic Penguin, Diggy

Why we should unban you: I was a minge, admittedly. After about two/three hours on the server I received a three month ban after a ban request was posted by my friend - understandably. I then tried to log in on my CS:GO alt account, several days later, wanting to actually try the server and role-playing. Little did I know, this was not allowed. Upon further research and asking my friends, I realised it was bypassing a ban - something that led to a permanent ban. I've served two months of my perma. I have been on another roleplay community, and realised how much I've lost. My friends are variating between the two and I feel left out whenever they play on FL. I understand it was completely my fault, but I'd really appreciate it if you reduced my ban somewhat or even lifted it completely. I'm super eager to get back into roleplaying. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
-Mouse 
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(edit: Posted on wrong thread)
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-16-2015, 04:32 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: rip in peace <3

Don't post on unban requests which you aren't directly related to, it'll get you warned Smile
I haven't been banned, posting on behalf of a friend
(08-15-2015, 05:28 PM)Devin Wrote: Posting on behalf of friend.

Banned by: Doesn't say on Ban List. Only 'bob'. Then banned by console. 'bob' is possibly Diggy.

Reason: First of all, for spamming props and making the server crash. Then for double accounting.

Why we should unban you: I was a minge, admittedly. After about two/three hours on the server I received a three month ban after a ban request was posted by my friend - understandably. I then tried to log in on my CS:GO alt account, several days later, wanting to actually try the server and role-playing. Little did I know, this was not allowed. Upon further research and asking my friends, I realised it was bypassing a ban - something that led to a permanent ban. I've served two months of my perma. I have been on another roleplay community, and realised how much I've lost. My friends are variating between the two and I feel left out whenever they play on FL. I understand it was completely my fault, but I'd really appreciate it if you reduced my ban somewhat or even lifted it completely. I'm super eager to get back into roleplaying. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
-Mouse 

My issue is, even though you say you didn't know, the fact of the matter is you still bypassed a ban.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-18-2015, 02:25 AM)Grub Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 05:28 PM)Devin Wrote: Posting on behalf of friend.

-Mouse 

My issue is, even though you say you didn't know, the fact of the matter is you still bypassed a ban.

His response:
I truly didn't know. Back then, I didn't take anything to do with GMod seriously, but after being taken into one of the communities, I've realised I actually enjoy taking it seriously. I've been playing a lot more, and following all the rules, I know now, what my mistake was, and I do understand why I was banned, and why you should choose to keep it that way, but all I'm asking for is redemption. I know how to take RP seriously, and I will. But if you do choose to keep me banned, I completely respect your choice and understand why.

Thank you for replying.
Unban request has been denied. User will continue with suspension due to the fact such user was found guilty of bypassing a ban by logging into another account.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub