Car colors and tuning stuff
Title of Suggestion: Car colors and tuning stuff

Description: It should be possible to Tuner your car with body prats, spoilers, and much other stuff like it was possible once. And there should be much more colors for the Cars. Example: The Ferrari spider it has only some colors that even don't look very nice. It would be nice it you can normally change the color.
So for example if you go to the Gas station where you can change the material on the car, you could change the color of it with the Arrow key up/down.

Why: This would give your car some more personality. You can add stuff on it like you need it and make it look very cool. Every body could than change the color like he/she wants it and add part on the car like he/she wants.
There used to be acces to that (Ask an admin for acces for mechanicRP) I tought i heard an developer already say theres going to be a mechanic job. +Support tough!
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
Maybe a mechanic job with higher requirements? Or adding some more colours to the re-spray section of BP Gas Station.
I ask Already many mods when there where on the server. And one told me that it was removed
Now Mavis is back, I believe the Red Alert update may get started again meaning the Mechanic job may still be added.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • DVN
+Support

I really do like the idea about adding more colors to the BP pump
Already done?