Mute function
(08-16-2015, 09:59 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 09:25 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 08:47 PM)Baskingner Wrote: You cant make a post without judging people, can you? People are irrational, uneducated, wrong, ignorant and whatnot. Seriously, i stopped arguing with you because i was sick to the backteeth of your insults.
If you want to state your opinion just do it a normal way or dont expect a normal reply to your comments.

The thing is... I do not state opinions, especially since in a lot of posts I don't fully agree with what I am saying. I talk about things based on fact and what is common knowledge. You guys just like to spout shit with little to know fact checking or understanding of situations. Then you get all defensive when you are proven wrong and keep back tracking and stating "well its just an opinion" point is if you are so often being proven wrong in your opinions, you need to take some time to better understand topics and discussion before throwing around non-sense and insults as you guys so commonly do.

Oh listen to yourself, if you werent an ex administrator i would have written you off as an internet troll. News flash, you arent stating facts, your stating your opinion and youve yet to proof me wrong im afraid. Same with the rape/racism argument, you havent stated a single fact only opinions. Each and every post of you has to contain some sort of passive aggresive attack toward someone.

Btw who is "you guys"?  The Ignorant, dumb, uneducated people who disagree with you?

I think you need to look up the definitions mate. I have always stated facts lol what are you even talking about? Just because I don't link you to like the amount of time TheBlackShadowofGod has been here or link you to an admin discussion about us discussing the RV update? So if you can't see an obvious fact that is agreed upon by a majority, then it's an opinion? You sound crazy.... You believe what you want as I have always said, but do not shove your beliefs down other peoples throats especially when all evidence is against you. You argue like an insane person, only ever seeing one point of view and disregarding all others.

(08-16-2015, 10:01 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 09:52 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 09:30 PM)Adam James Wrote: Are people still fuckin' fighting about this? -.- its a god dam menu, TBSOG made the base for the menu, he should still get credit, end of story, stop freaking arguing for fucks sake, every single update thread has pretty much turned to a bunch of shits arguing about who made this, etc. It's bullshit, just stop with it. God damn...

You want it to stop? Tell the players who start the arguments to stop shitting on people that did hard work. Stop blinding following everything SoulRipper says like its the absolute truth. People need to be objective or else you are just going to have these followers that praise Soul and talk shit to anyone who says otherwise.

Fine, ill be objective. 
It was Burnett, a member of your community, who started the shitstorm in this thread.
Ill even post a screenshot for you so you can see it with your own eyes:
[Image: v0x1APJ.png]

So stop playing the victim here, because youll see you guys start the shitstorm, not us.

so again... you have shown no facts.... 

Firstly Burnett is a member of both communities. He does not do this in the name of other community, but again as always you insinuate. 

Secondly obviously it can come off like he is trying to start something. But that depends on how you perceive and respond to it. Which in this case you have done disrespectfully and as well as others turned a comment which could be taken either way, as the worse possible scenario and creating an argument out of a comment that could have been ignored. 

SO you guys literally started the shitstorm. Even if Burnett meant to put it as a joke or a condescending message, buy talking back and insulting players/a developer that was no way involved in the argument, you have caused and continue to fuel the shitstorm. The real ignorance is you believing you had no hand in it.... how are you not liable for the discussion this thread has taken?

Edit: Also I will add you started off your explanation by saying "I'll be objective" then immediately said that Burnett was a member of other community and used that as some sort of proof that he was starting a shitstorm. Literally the opposite of being objective.
I definatly have shown facts, Burnett is an administrator on the other community and so is BSOG, both cold hard facts. Also please take note who liked the comment, mostly people from the other community, they seem to like it ey?
So if you dont understand how that comment might piss off people then its no point arguing with you, then you simply lack any skill to think outside your own vision and believes. Its laughable how you say that i have been disrespectful yet you are the one calling people petty names here.

Please quote me where i said that i didnt fuel this, find it an interesting comment that you claim that i deny that. Everyone posting here, including you and me, is adding to this annoying, fucked up, childish little discussion between two G-mod communities. Unfortunatly all these discussions are happening at the FL forums and im pretty sick and tired of it.
(08-16-2015, 09:53 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 09:41 PM)Mustang Wrote: Did he spend his own personal time creating this menu?
Did it improve the game a little?
Did it take time and knowledge?
Did the community want it?
Yes, then take you're 'wah he doesn't need credit' bullshit away. He's done more than you have, and I'm truly disappointed that a current server teacher is arguing stuff on the fact that you have a freedom of speech, yet aren't backing anything up with facts. It just goes to show that you're taking any chance to have an argument with anyone who's left the community.

Wise the fuck up.

Wise the fuck up and jump off the band wagon. Baaaaa

(08-16-2015, 08:18 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 08:14 PM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: Not really setting a good example as a teacher DVN if you're arguing and throwing insults.

Who are you?

How are you even still a teacher?

Your behaviour is completely unacceptable.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Adamantite
It's a shame to see that some of the teachers are being immature on the forum.

I'm impressed as to how much you guys manage to flame just because Burnett said he liked the menu. It's also impressive how much you guys can talk about something you guys obviously do not know a lot about.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-16-2015, 09:30 PM)Adam James Wrote: Are people still fuckin' fighting about this? -.- its a god dam menu, TBSOG made the base for the menu, he should still get credit, end of story, stop freaking arguing for fucks sake, every single update thread has pretty much turned to a bunch of shits arguing about who made this, etc. It's bullshit, just stop with it. God damn...

You want it to stop? Tell the players who start the arguments to stop shitting on people that did hard work. Stop blinding following everything SoulRipper says like its the absolute truth. People need to be objective or else you are just going to have these followers that praise Soul and talk shit to anyone who says otherwise.

I don't give a shit if people object, thats fine, its freedom of speech, the problem is that they are not objecting, they are arguing. Objecting is just stating your opinion, telling someone or something its wrong to do what ever they are doing, however, what is happening' right now is NOT objecting or stating your opinion, its a full out debate at this point, by people replying to what others have stated, bringing up facts in a opinion based statement. If people want to debate this, then make a thread somewhere else, this is NOT the place for it...

Also, I do agree Soul is trying to stop people from speaking their minds, and talking shit as well, but if people would just stop bashing and posting off topic on threads then there would be no problem at this point. 

OT: Not sure if i said it yet but good job addin' dis.
(08-16-2015, 10:16 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I definatly have shown facts, Burnett is an administrator on the other community and so is BSOG, both cold hard facts. Also please take note who liked the comment, mostly people from the other community, they seem to like it ey?
So if you dont understand how that comment might piss off people then its no point arguing with you, then you simply lack any skill to think outside your own vision and believes. Its laughable how you say that i have been disrespectful yet you are the one calling people petty names here.

Please quote me where i said that i didnt fuel this, find it an interesting comment that you claim that i deny that. Everyone posting here, including you and me, is adding to this annoying, fucked up, childish little discussion between two G-mod communities. Unfortunatly all these discussions are happening at the FL forums and im pretty sick and tired of it.

them being admin on another community has nothing to do with this! Again not being objective and assuming things. Also what does BSOG being an admin on another community have to do with anything at all? It is completely irrelevant. Also just because players from as you say "the other community" like it and guess what, they are also still apart of this community, doesn't mean shit. You are literally 100% insinuating everything. Them being admins on another community is a fact, but a fact that has no relevance in what you are arguing other than helping your assumption again an assumption that other community is just here to destroy this community because for some reason in your eyes people have to choose a side.

Also read dude! I wrote a whole paragraph stating that I know it could be condescending and taken as someone trying to start shit. As well calling you disrespectful and ignorant are not petty names. Calling you kiddo or dumbass would be petty names. I am using proper damn terminology. 

You literally stated that you were not doing it! Do you read what you type? Literally need to quote the whole thing.... Just read the end of this quote.

Fine, ill be objective. 
It was Burnett, a member of your community, who started the shitstorm in this thread.

So stop playing the victim here, because youll see you guys start the shitstorm, not us.

so again... you have shown no facts.... 

Firstly Burnett is a member of both communities. He does not do this in the name of other community, but again as always you insinuate. 

Secondly obviously it can come off like he is trying to start something. But that depends on how you perceive and respond to it. Which in this case you have done disrespectfully and as well as others turned a comment which could be taken either way, as the worse possible scenario and creating an argument out of a comment that could have been ignored. 

SO you guys literally started the shitstorm. Even if Burnett meant to put it as a joke or a condescending message, buy talking back and insulting players/a developer that was no way involved in the argument, you have caused and continue to fuel the shitstorm. The real ignorance is you believing you had no hand in it.... how are you not liable for the discussion this thread has taken?

Edit: Also I will add you started off your explanation by saying "I'll be objective" then immediately said that Burnett was a member of our community and used that as some sort of proof that he was starting a shitstorm. Literally the opposite of being objective.

Fine, ill be objective. 

I could literally stay up all night to argue with you, everytime i read a comment of yours you surprise me more and more.
Okay, here we go.

Them being an administrator on the other server has certainly a thing to do with this, and BSOG being a developer has certainly to do with this topic. Im seeing a possibility (i wouldnt dare to assume anything, just taking a possibility into account) that you dont understand this so i will try to explain it:

"Lately there has been some tension between the two communities and there have been some accusations from both communities about stealing content and using content someone else created. BSOG was a former developer from this community and he apperantly created a menu for the users of FL to make the game more appealing. Soulripper and CodedBrain used this menu in the new update. Now, if Burnett really liked the menu he would probably have said "I like the menu!", but that isnt what happened. He had to mention BSOG explicitly in such a way that some people have taken offence of it. Now regardless of that offence is rightfully taken or not im at least arguing that the comment was at least written in a poor style."

As for "Insinuating", yes i am "Insinuating" that Burnett mostly uses the other community seeing the fact that he is an administrator at said community. With that in mind i indeed find Burnett more of a LL member as a FL member so my comment was perfectly fine in my opinion. If youre insinuating that Burnett isnt mostly a LL member then we'll have to agree to disagree there.

As for the calling names part, youve called me: Uneducated, ignorant, crazy and whatnot. If thats not insulting then i dont know what is.

And im afraid you are the one who needs to read my comments properly, I only claimed that burnett started this whole shitstorm, not that i never participated.
Or are you "insinuating" that i ment that i didnt participate with that comment?

EDIT: We're clogging this thread with our argument, if you wish to continue it PM me on steam and ill happily continue. Im done posting here though.
(08-16-2015, 10:44 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I could literally stay up all night to argue with you, everytime i read a comment of yours you surprise me more and more.
Okay, here we go.

Them being an administrator on the other server has certainly a thing to do with this, and BSOG being a developer has certainly to do with this topic. Im seeing a possibility (i wouldnt dare to assume anything, just taking a possibility into account) that you dont understand this so i will try to explain it:

"Lately there has been some tension between the two communities and there have been some accusations from both communities about stealing content and using content someone else created. BSOG was a former developer from this community and he apperantly created a menu for the users of FL to make the game more appealing. Soulripper and CodedBrain used this menu in the new update. Now, if Burnett really liked the menu he would probably have said "I like the menu!", but that isnt what happened. He had to mention BSOG explicitly in such a way that some people have taken offence of it. Now regardless of that offence is rightfully taken or not im at least arguing that the comment was at least written in a poor style."

As for "Insinuating", yes i am "Insinuating" that Burnett mostly uses the other community seeing the fact that he is an administrator at said community. With that in mind i indeed find Burnett more of a LL member as a FL member so my comment was perfectly fine in my opinion. If youre insinuating that Burnett isnt mostly a LL member then we'll have to agree to disagree there.

As for the calling names part, youve called me: Uneducated, ignorant, crazy and whatnot. If thats not insulting then i dont know what is.

And im afraid you are the one who needs to read my comments properly, I only claimed that burnett started this whole shitstorm, not that i never participated.
Or are you "insinuating" that i ment that i didnt participate with that comment?

So he started it because he commented first? Not because you had to make a remark about his comment? You started it just as equally as you claim he did. You are also taking my "name calling" out of context, I reffered to your reasoning as crazy, I did not call you a crazy person. Furthermore everything you have written here has just proved further that you are just insinuating everything and claiming it as a fact.

Let us just leave it here as you will not understand my reasoning, just as I will not understand yours.
This ends here, this fight is useless god damn.

Thank you TBSOG for the menu, altough it was maybe 5 mins to create it, he still made it, so he still deserves the credit. It is extremely fucking usefull. now I made one little tiny mod to it so you can also mute people which is my tiny little credit.

What's the big fucking deal? TBSOG made it, I am thankfull for that. Discussion gone.

*Gives credits to TBSOG*

Now DVN, watch your mouth, and apologize please.

Thank you.
[Image: Mn6Xzpw.gif]
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.