It is finally time... Destiny.
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! CAN YOU SAY CRYSIS !!!!!!

Finally it has come! Finally! Yes yes yes!

Crysis 1 (The best game ever made that wasn't from Bethesda) has finally reached our dear consoles. Goodbye life next days! I'm gonna game.
Also, they redid the whole game for ps3 graphics! Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgU3aeznDJ0

Now that! That is a simple masterpiece of art.
That took a while.. :3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Yeah I know... STILL EPIC! :-D
Best game ever...?
Naw.

Also they changed the nanosuit controls so its like crysis 2, which makes it worse than the original :/

Play Bioshock instead, now THAT, is a God Tier Game Cheese
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • equal, Luke
Bioshock is king.
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Faustie
Seriously they changed the nano suit? I just bought the fucking game... That was what I hated the most about Crysis 2. I feel buttfucked now. Pricks.

Bioshock is sooooo boring...

EDIT: I said it was the best game that wasn't made by Bethesda - Best games ever will in my heart always be Fallout and Oblivion.
(10-05-2011, 09:52 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Seriously they changed the nano suit? I just bought the freaking game... That was what I hated the most about Crysis 2. I feel buttfucked now. Pricks.

Bioshock is sooooo boring...

EDIT: I said it was the best game that wasn't made by Bethesda - Best games ever will in my heart always be Fallout and Oblivion.

Oh well, u can't have payed many "Kroner" for it.. pwned. xD

It looks alright, Ill get it and try it out for definate.

@Stillalive7 - I read somewhere that Crytek said that there was going to be a few control layouts that players can choose from, which includes the one from Crysis 2, so not all hope is lost :3

Quite a lot of PS2/PC games are being converted into Console.

Since I can remember, the Metal Gear Solid series was one of the first series of games I played. I have completed all the MGS games since MGS1 was released and I plan on getting this - http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4...fer=search

MGS2, MGS3, and MGS Peacewalker are all being remade and redesigned into HD Blu-ray and will soon be available for PS3 and Xbox360 along with its rival Metal Gear Solid: Rising which will be great.

[Image: source.gif]
Ofc the time would be much better spent making new PC games.. Which is what Crytek used to do best..

And Bioshock boring? How very dare you. It is a GOD tier game.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • equal, Flame, Luke
Hmm... I found it repetitive