Your name: Zick 'Fredeee'
Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:71119566

Your ban ID: Cant see

Banned by:Console

Reason: "Hascks

Involved: M

Why we should remove your ban: 

Okay... Let me just explain This First.. 

First of all.. I Was playing on my friends Server.. We was Trying to test His Anti-cheat 'Cakes anti cheat' 

And i Downloaded some Lua Scripts.. Used them on HIS! Server And i Joined Fearless. Without Thinking about i had my 'Hacks' On.. Wasnt even Planing To Go Hacking on the server...

Yea.. I know it was Dumb.. my Me To Forget Turning it off.... 

i always Loved The community EveryTime i came home.. I started to Play Some FL.... Just Relaxing with it... 

Little Log From My Friends CAkes Anti-cheat https://gyazo.com/da9a7f44bd2fab775f539fcd9f9cff0a nt even Planing To Go Hacking on the server...  
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
-Support turn it off and however dont use it
Great for you.. 'Dont use it' we was TESTING His server Anti-Cheat.. So please. Stop comment on my Unban request, You arent Admin.
(08-14-2015, 07:38 PM)umizoomi Wrote: -Support turn it off and however dont use it

Not involved, warned - Suarez
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
-support
Complete bullshit as if you load clientside lua its unloaded when you join a different server
You purposefully loaded them on FL.
Sadboy.. Let me Explain this.. if u Take as godamm look at the Screenshot.. You can see Its 'FORCED LUA 1' So no.. its not unloaded. So Stfu. And leave my Godamm unban request Since you not are admin.
feisty
(08-15-2015, 06:10 PM)s a d b o y Wrote: -support
Complete bullshit as if you load clientside lua its unloaded when you join a different server
You purposefully loaded them on FL.

Warned.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied

STEAM_0:0:53170816

Used the wrong steamID and you came onto our servers using hacks.

"Forced sv_allowcslua to 1."
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub