FUMUKU International
(02-20-2015, 09:52 PM)Mike2004 Wrote: Still waiting...

BlackDog has been busy lately, complaining is the worst thing you can do. It will be done shortly.
Sorry to say but due to recent events i'm going to have to close applications for a time.

I just dont feel new applicants to the group would get what they are hopeing for at the current time, until I can get properly settled and get clan events running again applications will not be accepted.

To those who had applied i'm sorry but all pending applications are denied due to this.

Hopefully soon I will be able to open them up again but as it stands I dont feel people will get what they applied for at the current time.

Current members will remain uneffected by the change
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Sad to hear that Blackdog. Maybe some other time then.
[Image: giphy.gif]
To those who wanted to join

I will be setting up sometimes where I will allow you to join into some events obviously under me as Blackdog due as as he said with events might not be RPing FUMUKU for a while. I will be creating/doing things with FUMUKU so if you are interested, please send me a PM if I am doing in the server.

If I am not doing it With the FUMUKU Tag, DO NOT PM me about it.

However this might be I will be making some things that people who want to join can have a taster of what it may or may not be like.
Nice clan man! Cheese
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
It is to my consideration to say that I will be

On Leave

This meaning I will return one day and I will support the community still however I would like to try something and with recent things coming, such as Examinations and else I will be revising. I will definantly be coming back around July to August however, if my thing I try works to a successful rate, I may support the community.

I'd like to thank you all for you support and fun. I will join your events when you host them if I am on.

Thank you.
Good bye Sours , u was loyal and good member , Will miss you!

The Doors will be open for you when u return!

Regards from The Rock
The following 4 users Like THE ROCK's post:
  • Dick, Ivan Tempski, Ozzie88, Greed^
My dear colleagues, its with great sadness that I present my formal resignation to the Director of FUMUKU International.

The reason are stated in the document that has been delivered to him by his secretary.

On a general message to all members, keep doing an excellent work and make all people proud when they hear the word "FUMUKU". I'll be seeing you on the streets of Evocity.

Farewell.
Adios.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”

Your the prime example of oppressing modern day pigs... The Black Hand will take pleasure in breaking you.