FUMUKU International
Steam Name:[Fl:Rp]Georgy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:90618078

Your Age:17

Hours on server:528

RP Events you have been in:Combine Rp,Leyva Crime Family Rp,School Rp,Lab Scientist rp.

RP Point Amount:0 Sadly :/

Ban History on Fearless RP:6

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for:Security Division

Full Name:Jason Rodriges

All Nicknames:Jason

Date of Application:11-14-14

Date of birth:  11/08/97

Place of Birth:Cuba

Telephone Number:475 234 9876

Mobile:

Driver's License Number:Marine

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:345 Evo City 24st Villas

Zip code:33166

Suburb

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:227 Evo City 13St Slums

Zip code:33165

City

Why are you applying?I believe this Corporation has strength,Honor,brave soldiers and dignity.I want to join a great Corporation which will make a difference in the city.This is the right Corporation for me.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?I have been a general at a Corporation called Evo Marine Corp I have faced danger left and right I think I am prepared to face the consequences to have a better city for the citizens.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? :I think I would make a good agent.I will help as much as I can to make progress to the corporation.I was a soldier once I believe once your a soldier you will always be a soldier.

What will you offer FUMUKU? :I will offer security,honor,strength,patience,strategy and ability to over come all of our enemies.

Character Bio:                                           Evo Records Inc.
Record initiated...:Jason Rodriges was born in a country called Cuba.He lived under the dictator named Fidel Castro.In 2006 he traveled from cuba to the Evo States of America alone,hes parents were forced to stay in Cuba.Jason was taken into a foster home by the government.He studied to become a lawyer but did not complete.In 2010 he joined the Evo Military and was sent on a mission to Afghanistan.The Blackhawk was shot down by insurgents and he was taken hostage.Hes squad was considered missing or dead there was no sign of them.Weeks after a live video chat came into the nexus presidential room and an emergency meeting was held.They sent a negotiator to get them out of the situation.The mission was a success the soldiers came back but they were severely injured.In 2014 Jason decided to retire from the marines and look for a job that would fit better for him.He sent an application to the Fumuku International to help and protect his city.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Cpt.Frank     

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:64536372

Your Age: 12

Hours on server: 221

RP Events you have been in: HEIST Enterprise    

RP Point Amount: 0

Ban History on Fearless RP: 2

Division you are applying for:  Security Officer

Full Name: Frank Sciberras

All Nicknames: N/A

Date of Application: 11/15/2014

Date of birth:   18/ 8  /1992

Place of Birth: Evo City

Telephone Number: 212233113

Mobile: 991222331133

Driver's License Number: Frank

Address: EvoCity Apartments Block B

Zip code: 18322

Suburb / City : City

Address: Far End of Lake, House 1

Zip code: 212332

Suburb / City : Suburb

Why are you applying? To Help FUMUKU

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Security Officer

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? Because Im hard working, Loyal and I like RP

What will you offer FUMUKU? Guns,Money,Cars,ETC

Character Bio: My childhood was sad and I was always Bullied. I grew up with my father, When I was 18 my father passed away and I graduated in college. I then moved to a city called Evo City. Its a nice city due to the friendly cops. I live by my own and I always wanted be police and be a good guy. I never did any drugs of any kind / never did illegal stuff. The more I grew up the more I knew that life was not easy on my salary so I decided to join this group/ clan.

@Cpt.Frank Theres no need to repost. It wount make your chances bigger.

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Galaal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93481760.

Your Age:22.

Hours on server:201.

RP Events you have been in:17.

RP Point Amount:0.

Ban History on Fearless RP:0.
(1 blacklist.)

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Lieut Sebastian 'Galaal' Zyler

All Nicknames: Sebastian.

Date of Application: ‎Saturday, ‎November ‎15, ‎2014.

Date of birth: January, 01 , 1992.

Place of Birth: Evocity.

Telephone Number:995 534 5356

Mobile: 403 524 2453

Driver's License Number: GALAA

Current Residence

Address: 163 Evo Ave.
Apartment 2c.

Zip code: T42 532

City

Address: 122 - Valla Street.

Zip code: T3S 35D

Suburb

Why are you applying?
I believe this Corporation has Strength, Power, Security, Law enforcement. I want to join a great Corporation.
FUMUKU.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
Hard Worker, Polite, Honor, Sharp-Shooter.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I think I can be a fairly good addition to the Security Division. I am a sharp-shooter. I shoot for a reason.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
Loyalty, Respect And my best effort. And anything in my power I could offer.

Character Bio:
Here you are.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=54560
*You Receive a Email Titled, FUMUKU Job Application*

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Lieutenant Bloodz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57671846

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 431

RP Events you have been in:
Fall Out RP and other(s) I can not remember.

RP Point Amount:
 4 RP Points

Ban History on Fearless RP:
  2 Bans I have received.

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: Evan Mitchell

All Nicknames: Colonel Mitchell, Mitch

Date of Application: 11 / 15 / 2014

Date of birth: May / 5 / 1987

Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York

Telephone Number: 718-493-7037

Mobile: 347-635-9061

Driver's License Number: [Will Retrieve Soon if Necessary]

Address: 26 22rd Street

Zip code: 13409

Suburb / City [City]

Address: Atlantic Ave

Zip code: 11209

Suburb / City [Suburb]

Why are you applying?
Wanting to get back into combat, action, life. I used to be in the US Military until I quit from my over protectiveness of my squad mates. I regret that decision now, but I am not going to go back and show my face. Out of all the Agency's and Corporations in EvoCity, I find FUMUKU to have the most value. These are my reasons for applying.

I was a soldier trying to help with the ISIS crisis that is not gone yet. I've defended my fellow squad mates. I've seen all of them almost die from a grenade. Done some basic life saving treatments on wounded soldiers when they needed it, though I am not a certified medic. In boot camp we did a few drills which included protecting a object or defending an area.

I know what FUMUKU is looking for, hell I even have seen them helping the officers with dealing with criminals. Experience is a factor. Maybe Colonel is not that high of a rank, but it is an accomplishment in my mind. Maybe for my driving, I find myself a good level driver when I get behind the wheel.

I have not much to offer besides my skills I previously said. My parents live in France and they have no more reasons to support me any longer. Meaning I do not have much funds. I live in a shoddy apartment building and I get money from my job as a NBA coach which is not much. All I offer is my service.

Character Bio:
 [My character bio is on my forum account page]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=8849

Steam Name: ben.mason12

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81760562

Your Age: 18

Hours on server: 290

RP Events you have been in: Mafia RP with avgar, kinderman, Chopshop RP with muir, Forgetful professor, have more ask if you would like me to give more.

RP Point Amount: 0 (I have done some great RP's and do wish to gain some later on)

Ban History on Fearless RP: 1 (New on server but thats not an excuse)

Division you are applying for: FUMUKU InternationalSecurity Division 

Full Name: Oliver 'Arrow' Queen

All Nicknames: Arrow

Date of Application: 16/14/2014 

Date of birth: March 16th 1983

Place of Birth: EvoCity

Telephone Number: 465-555-8132

Mobile:678-555-4356 

Driver's License Number: ARROW

Address:
Apartments Block A 3rd floor

Zip code:756356

Suburb / City: City

Previous Residence: 

Address: Queen street 

Zip code: 7848973

Suburb / City: City

Why are you applying? 
The reason why i am Applying for FUMUKU is to find a stable job in which i can find Peace, leadership and discipline.
I was a vigilante in my home town Starling City and I have the skills if not more skills that will help me with out my chosen career in security I know how to defend myself and I am a very tactical person.

I think I would become a great asset towards FUMUKU helping them out with day to day things that you will do.

I will show loyalty and  Respect to FUMUKU and try my hardest to make everyone of my brother and sisters happy and safe.

Character Bio:
Oliver was born in Starling City, he was a guy who did not follow the rules. He has a bad past as his farther died on a boat when it got hit with bad waves and it sank. I was on an island for a few years, 5 years and I had to do alot of bad things while on that island but it was all to survive, enough of me on this island. When I got back to my city, Starling City I had a plan a plan that was not to fail I had to take out the guys in my dads 'black book' and that is what I did I was a mean guy who killed without and remourse. Then a earthquake happened just in my city it was a guy called Malcom Merlin who set it of I tried everything to stop it but with no luck. After my city became a city again I became a new guy a guy who stuck tot he rules and did not kill I captured them and took them to jail at this time I had created a bond with one police officer who called on me in times of need. One of my arch enimies came to the city and caused havoc to it and made my city into a place where no one wanted to come. I had it out with him trying to defeat him but with no luck and then the worst thing happened he killed my mother and that destroyed me but did not stop me from doing what I thought was right and I sent my men after him and i even got help. The time came where we got him and I killed him but it did not fill the whole in my heart so I came to Evo City to start a fresh and that what I am doing I am living in a small apartment inside the city taking jobs as they come along to keep myself going.
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
The following 1 user Likes mason12ben's post:
  • Godbur
Doing this part IC, Part OOC.

Feel sorry for doing this but,

I think the time has come for me to find another postion within another business, While the FUMUKU corporation is great i've only fit in with a couple of staff and well we've only come into contact once or twice. The corporation has only had a couple of jobs while i've been on shift, and Well im bored of it and think it is time to find somewhere new. I might return if the business was to return to being a huge success but at this rate the activity is low and I have no motivation to continue working for the corporation.
The following 1 user Likes evilmat360's post:
  • Von Tempski
Sad to see you leave Evilmat. Good luck in your future endeavours.
(11-17-2014, 07:48 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: Doing this part IC, Part OOC.

I think  the time has come for me to find another postion within another business, While the FUMUKU corporation is great i've only fit in with a couple of staff and well we've only come into contact once or twice. The corporation has only had a couple of jobs while i've been on shift, and Well im bored of it and think it is time to find somewhere new. I might return if the business was to return to being a huge success but at this rate the activity is low and I have no motivation to continue  working for the corporation.

Sad to see a comrade go. I wish you best of luck in the future.

Goodbye.
(11-17-2014, 07:48 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: Doing this part IC, Part OOC.

I think  the time has come for me to find another postion within another business, While the FUMUKU corporation is great i've only fit in with a couple of staff and well we've only come into contact once or twice. The corporation has only had a couple of jobs while i've been on shift, and Well im bored of it and think it is time to find somewhere new. I might return if the business was to return to being a huge success but at this rate the activity is low and I have no motivation to continue  working for the corporation.

Alright then matt, good luck elsewhere.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”