FUMUKU International
I'd honestly say DreamzDaily isn't in the review, namely he can't use the template, can't string a coherent sentence together, and has failed to provide any motivation or reason for us to accept him, and his application looks like it was written by a hallucinating ink dipped cockroach crawling across used lavatory paper.
I refuse therefore to review his application.
Hyde will be reviewed shortly.
The following 2 users Like Eisenhorn's post:
  • Hyde, D0ctor
Quote:Hyde:

Spoiler :
Applicant Name:Hyde

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in:

List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported:

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples:
above average hours.
many RP points
mature age range.

List any and all negative attributes you can and list examples:
Large ban history
Smart-ass (Learnt that one recently)
inability to write the required two lines for each question.

Personal Opinion: Smart-ass, with some benefits to his name.(bias)

Overall evaluation: Not suitable for the strict procedures, protocols and ranks at FUMUKU international.(bias)

Recommendations: Rejection (bias)

DreamzDaily™:

Spoiler :
Nope, not even going to.

[FL:RP] Alejandro

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: [FL:RP] Alejandro

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None, though I have seen him in and around the servers and forums.

List any and all rule infractions you have personaly seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None.

Large amount of experience.

We are currently low on technicians, more are welcomed!

Well respected player.

Many RP points.

List any and all negative attributes you can and list examples:

4 bans.

May struggle to switch to the disciplined nature of FUMUKU after so long playing.

Struggled to write more than 2 to 3 lines on each question.

Personal Opinion: None

Overall evaluation: well rounded and respected individual.

Recomendations: acceptance.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Applicant Name: Hyde

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: EvoBooks RP (Passive-ish)

List any and all rule infractions you have personaly seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None

High hours and RP points, Mature, no bans recently, Good RPer.

Recommened Action: Accept.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Final Review in process: ETA 12-24hrs

Sorry about the delay this time, just life in general
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
*An envelope arrives containing a USB device*

[Image: -usb.png]

Spoiler :

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Nevinator8

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18452963

Your Age: 18

Hours on server: 831

RP Events you have been in: A few.

RP Point Amount: 10

Ban History on Fearless RP: 1 (Did not relate to rules)

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security Divison

Full Name: Jonathan 'Thunder' Goodman

All Nicknames: Thunder

Date of Application: 30th September 2013

Date of birth: 6 / 14 / 1990

Place of Birth: San Diego, California

Telephone Number: 1(759)818-419

Mobile: 1(759)919-4301

Driver's License Number(s):
  • 2006 Hummer - 7EJ910
  • 2011 Lamborghini Murcielago - 91L4JA
  • 1989 Ford Pickup Truck - 5IQ01A2
  • 2001 Volvo - 1LPJ9AP

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 191 Evocity Blvd.

Zip code: 75911

Suburb / City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Classified

Zip code: Classified

Suburb / City

Why are you applying?

The reason for this application is because i would like to put myself to use. I once worked for your organization as a low level Security Officer, though i believe i was deactivated when i went to serve my term in Afghanistan. I have come back with more experience, more drive. I want a career in Security because it is the only thing i can do, and the only thing i want to do.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?

My background in security is very little, though i have much experience in combat. Serving in Afghanistan at the age of 18 was quite frightening, but after 4 years out in the field has allowed me to gain the required skill that i need for a position like this. I scored around 29 kills on insurgents, at least that is what is on record. I have extensive training with firearms, ranging from pistols, sub-machine guns, assault rifles and sniper rifles. Of course our division in the army equipped us with M4a1 standard issue rifles and five-sevens, though we often got our hands on many other weapons and i became accustom to all of them.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?

I am right for the job, that is why you should pick me. My experience puts me above a majority of the applicants, and there is many more reasons why you should pick me, though i would not even feel secure placing that information on a USB device. Another thing i can say is that because of the military, my mind is built to follow orders and carry them out. I have high respect for authority and that is what this kind of job requires.

What will you offer FUMUKU?

The things i can offer to FUMUKU would be my pure dedication and experience.

Character Bio:

Jonathan 'Thunder' Goodman - born in East Evocity at the [CLASSIFIED] Hospital. He grew up with his parents, Jane and [CLASSIFIED] Goodman. [No more information released]

The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Moisty, Toxic
From the office of the Judge Advocate.
For the attention of Carthusia Malkrin.

This is notification of my resignation from FUMUKU International, and a statement to the effect of which of my creations may remain within your inventory.
Any and all legal devices may remain within your organisation, as may any stories, and these need not be referenced as to the creator.
With regards to certain technological devices, I request that you kindly remove any and all references (including dupes) to the Malacoda and Jormungandr, from your inventory, and any component parts that are used there in.

It has been an experience working with you all, however I feel the relationship has run it's course, and it's time to move on. I leave with no hard feelings or grudges, and wish you all the best in your future.

Yours faithfully Director of FUMUKU Legal services, Z.Massani, I.D 3514
The following 1 user Likes Eisenhorn's post:
  • Toxic
(10-01-2013, 02:27 PM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: From the office of the Judge Advocate.

This is notification of my resignation from FUMUKU International, and a statement to the effect of which of my creations may remain within your inventory.
Any and all legal devices may remain within your organisation, as may any stories, and these need not be referenced as to the creator.
With regards to certain technological devices, I request that you kindly remove any and all references (including dupes) to the Malacoda and Jormungandr, from your inventory, and any component parts that are used there in.

It has been an experience working with you all, however I feel the relationship has run it's course, and it's time to move on. I leave with no hard feelings or grudges, and wish you all the best in your future.

Sad to see you go, I would write some meaningful shit but as you know I can't string two words together that make sense so... I hope the grass is greener, and thank you for your support before, during and hopefully after your time at FUMUKU. cya boss

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Eisenhorn
(10-01-2013, 02:27 PM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: From the office of the Judge Advocate.

It has been an honor and a pleasure working with you, Zaeed. I hope we can find the opportunity to chat every once in the while. Other than that, I wish you nothing but the best in married life Tounge.

Semper Paratus
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”

Wow, did not see that one coming. Sad to see you leave Zaeed. You played a huge part in FUMUKU and overall you're a great guy to work with. Hope to still see you around.

Goodbye Zaeed. Thank you for keeping Blackdog on his feet at times where I was not available, that means a lot to me and him personally too.
The following 1 user Likes Dubwub's post:
  • Eisenhorn