FUMUKU International
(08-27-2012, 03:24 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: This poor clan ;_;

Well things have changed on FL, and not in a good way.

Passive RP is almost non existant, and those who try without an admin backing it usualy no one attends it, it turns violent due to minges, the people attempting to do somthing different are punished for it or they simply give up because no one cares.

Every division minus afew of ours once had purpose and RP based around them, these days the only one thats actualy viable is security, and even thats going down in its need by the playerbase since everyone has a gun, no one wants to RP a meeting to obtain a security contract, and no one wants to hire people who WONT fire on police officers.

The times i do go on these days most of what i see is bases, combat related RP, and the burning of what passive shops that do pop up.

Last night alone there were around 7 bombRP attempts from 2 terrorist groups, one of which made use of the Taliban name and carried out a jihad on players.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
@ Blackdog

I like how you can complain about how "Passive RP is dead", when yourself, are the one who only goes around raiding with FUMUKU/F.I.N.D whatever in your gasmask suit and a famas with your friend Toxic all the time?

[Image: you-cant-explain-that.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Mahti, Slick Rick, equal, Grub
(08-27-2012, 09:21 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: @ Blackdog

I like how you can complain about how "Passive RP is dead", when yourself, are the one who only goes around raiding with FUMUKU/F.I.N.D whatever in your gasmask suit and a famas with your friend Toxic all the time?

No need to treat me as if I'm someone who just came to this server and started to complain about everything and who is here just to cause trouble Zap, Ive been here long enough to see things from their best to their worst and to form a proper opinion on how things have progressed since then and think I'm entitled to a better attitude from someone whos known me for as long as you have.

Things in the community have changed you cannot deny that, and while yes supporting the police since they are grossly underpowered is what we mostly do these days, its not the only thing we do, we still do hotels, florists, medical RP "Not as much" and others, but the participation in many is so low we stop it and move onto something we know is in demand, Support for the government.

The only one of the three passive RPs above that ever gets attention is the hotel due to the fact its so massive and players of all classes are invited to take part, yet more times than not its attacked and someone attempts to burn it down.
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • earl, Moisty, Crownguard
(08-27-2012, 09:21 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: @ Blackdog

-dumb meme snipped-
Talk like I'm standing outside the room, lol.

Not including some of our RPs such as the hotel, various shops and offices or the courthouse, it's virtually impossible to resurrect passiveRP through puppet shows, so might as well go and make the lives of contrawhores utterly miserable while we still can.

PassiveRP is dead right? We're working with what there is. Contraband and plenty of it.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • earl
Joey skylynx knocks it outta the park.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 2 users Like Toxic's post:
  • earl, Knazzbollen
(08-28-2012, 10:35 AM)BlackDog Wrote: -snip-

The Foggy Zone: An area full of fog that players cannot really see through, great for horror RPs, or survival RPs, did this well over 15 times, players loved it, as well as past admins.

-snip-

Before I really knew Blackdog and probably while Gravix was around, we were setting up base, saw the foggy area, I called the security team, and we both RPed a little, mainly confused/scaredRP because we were VERY confused. Anyway, zombies happened. And it was probably the best event that I took part in. For the most part, passive, but with an element of guns ect.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
FUMUKU's recipe to a fun server:

1 Cup PassiveRP
A sprig, just a sprig of weapons
A teaspoon of AggressiveRP
1 Cup Giant moving vehicle
1 Pitcher Gigantic Building
A tablespoon of zombies

Now everyone can have fun!
The following 5 users Like UTLonghorn12's post:
  • BlackDog, Aoixification, Crownguard, Dubwub, Nevy
Clan re-opened
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • BlackDog, fuz3_r3tro, Toxic, Moisty, Dubwub
Its good to be back, I shall start work on updateing all our information
(05-14-2013, 07:47 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Its good to be back, I shall start work on updateing all our information

Honey I'm home.