FUMUKU International
(05-29-2012, 11:13 PM)Aoixification Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 10:40 PM)Divine Shadow Wrote: I suppose that means I must reapply in two weeks time ? Oh well.

My advice, play some more, get some more hours, get to know people.

Yeah, was pretty much gonna do this. Thanks for trying to help though, really appreciate it.
Dear Eggtooth.

The Medical Division is currently closed until further notice. You are free to apply for the Security Division and we will have your application for that reviewed within the next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Dub
I just wanted to thank Blackdog, Brownbag, Toxic, Fluffy, and Joey (I believe that's his name) for a good run on v2d last night. I'll try to be on today if any clan members are interested in hangin out.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
The following 1 user Likes BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • Aoixification
Okay, I changed it, and I will try to apply to security then. I hope it will be successfull.

Division you are applying for: FUMUKU International Security Division

Full Name: Jack Haig
All Nicknames: Eggtooth
Date of Application: 31/05/2012
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:26315123
RP Point Amount: 2
Ban History on Fearless RP: 2 (However one was for misunderstanding the rules, and first because I was new)
Hours on Server: 162 hours 7 minutes 29 seconds (as for today)
RP's you were in: I created my own RP's as president sometimes (such as Alien People with Beflok, he were the gay who had unnatural powers) so that's why I gained those two points.

Date of birth: 2/12/1970
Place of Birth: Warsaw, Poland
Telephone Number: +48 5187762
Mobile: +48 99212341
Driver's License Number: UF600229

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: Evocity Lake Residence 012
Zip code: 76421

City: EvoCity Countryside

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: none
Zip code: none

Suburb / City: none

Why are you applying?
I am applying because I think I can bring something fresh. I am full of ideas, also I'd love to make some researches, for security purposes, just for fun, and I love team work. I have also military experience on server.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I was selling and researching new operating systems, that can secure bigger areas, but due to lack of money, I stopped my research, and my company (SCP Corporation, never once showed here on forums due to private property) went bankrupt. Right after that I were working for Lockhead corporation in building aircrafts for military, and during my work here, I was continuing my research further in order to provide a 'better tomorrow' to every secrity system on earth by providing best computer systems possible. I am still trying as hard as possible. I think that FUMUKU can help me in my research.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
That could be hard to explain since I am only researching for better tomorrow. I think you should pick me, since I wanted to share cooperate with you on research, and I also want to complete my own researches. I can try to provide some tactics, but I am more focused on systems rather than combat.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I will offer and sacrifice my free time to help you in every possible situation by providing security, and safety to important personell when they need it.

Character Bio:
I have born in Warsaw, Poland in 1970. I was going to the international school. I finished it successfully. Then I went to St. Paul's College in Great Britain to study about IT, technologies, operating systems, and securities in high risk places for 10 years. I learned here a lot. On College there were a lot of closed internal researches regarding advanced systems, operations that were forbidden for most of students, but I made it, and fascinated by how complicated this is, I started my own research. As mentioned above, I started silently my company called SCP Corporation. It existed very short time (5 years) and went bankrupt due to lack of money. Right after that i decided to stop every research I were doing and transferred myself to North America to military. I were searching for home as close as possible to my work, so I decided to stay on EvoCity's outskirts, as it is only 200 kilometers from this base. I were in military 16 years. Here I have applied to Lockhead-Marteen Corporation (previously Lockhead Biowulf) to do reasearches on new military flying technologies. Because of my research, Lockhead were able to build the greatest aircraft known to human being (C-130 Hercules, first Maiden flight was in 1989). It's in service till tomorrow, and 1080 aircrafts were build in total for several countries. Lockhead changed their brand to Marteen and C-130 is project has been discontinued. During my free time in Lockhead Biowulf/Marteen I decided to continue research in depth about systems and securities, I even tried to build some system, but I failed, and never tried again basing on this exact plan, since Lockhead needed to fire members, and one of them was me. However that does not mean I stopped creating plans for new systems. 114 personell has been fired as for 12/09/2011. Until today I am jobless, and I am looking for new 'light in the tunnel' for my researches. That's why today, I decided to apply for FUMUKU. I will be present everytime you call and need me. I wish also to share everything I will discover in my (hopefully) successfull research.

Here are some shots of the Aircraft maiden flight from Lockhead-Marteen airbase:
Test Landing:
[Image: raf-lockheed-c-130-hercules-c5.jpg]

Me (the guy without backpack) and my friend Jackson Loobridge (Inside Aircraft) before Overweight takeoff at Lockhead Marteen Airbase:
[Image: 3608261.jpg]

Takeoff with me on board (picture taken by Corporal. Mathhew Grass who died in Iraq in 2006):
[Image: RAF+Hercules+C5+C130J.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Eggtooth's post:
  • Anakonda, Dubwub
Under Review.

-Dub.
Steam Name: .#Pr0.QuanTum^ftw
RP Name: John 'Quantum' Harris
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47604983
Hours on server: one account have 232 my other has 46 total: 278 hours
Reason for applying: i think it would be a good way to get better at rp and be in more rp events in the server.

RP Events you have been in: i never really counted but atleast 10 or 15

Witnesses to said events: Remixxx(: @nosound

Division your applying for: FUMUKU security

RP Character Bio: Usually a Special Service agent that goes undercover alot
Use the template.
Quote:Out of Character Information

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Your Age:
Hours on server:
RP Events you have been in:
RP Point Amount:
Ban History on Fearless RP:

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for:

Full Name:
All Nicknames:

Date of birth: / /
Place of Birth:
Telephone Number:
Mobile:
Driver's License Number:

Address:
Zip code:

Suburb / City

Address:
Zip code:

Suburb / City

Why are you applying?

What is your background in the field you are applying for?

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?

What will you offer FUMUKU?

Character Bio:
Expand on your categories. Be a little more imaginative.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: .#Pr0.QuanTum^ftw
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47604983
Your Age: 16
Hours on server: 278 with an account with 232 hours and another with 46
RP Events you have been in: atleast 10 to 15 i dont really keep count but some like hostpital rp, bomb rp, umbrella rp, car painjobs, etc
RP Point Amount: currently 0 :/
Ban History on Fearless RP: i have absolutely no bans

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security Devision

Full Name: John Quantum Harris
All Nicknames: Quan, Quantum
Date of Application: 5/31/2012

Date of birth: 08/12/1991
Place of Birth: Evocity
Telephone Number: 807-983-2230
Mobile: 859-319-3372
Driver's License Number:203346

Address: 413 Brookeside Drive
Zip code:40423

Suburb / City Danville

Address: 312 East main Street
Zip code:40422

Suburb / City Harrodsburg

Why are you applying? I'm expierenced, well trained, and want to put my talents to use in FUMUKU int.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Well i was a special service agent bound to protect the president, and occasionally would go undercover, but then the president was about to be sniped and i got in front of the bullet before it could reach him, becuase of the injury i was forced to quit my job and once recovered i became a security guard to protect peoples homes, shops, etc.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? It would help out with the security of the city, and help make sure everything is in great shape.

What will you offer FUMUKU? another great Security officer, and make it a safer place.

Character Bio: im a ex-agent of the government, im very friendly, im currently 21 years of age.
Not to be a smartass bud, but Bomb RP is somewhat looked down on.
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
(06-01-2012, 04:48 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Not to be a smartass bud, but Bomb RP is somewhat looked down on.

just saying all the ones i remember