FUMUKU International
(09-16-2014, 01:37 AM)Dubwub Wrote: I'm back...  Skeptical

Welcome back Dubwub, You will find your office is still riddled with your custom ordered cobwebs
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Dubwub
I took your assorted collection of coffee beans, dub.. >_>
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
[Image: YNrOLPE.png]
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Falcon, Ivan Tempski, Greed^
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheCasanova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11421027

Your Age: 14, turning 15 November 16th.

Hours on server: 507, but this might've changed when you see this.

RP Events you have been in: Vault RP, Evacuation RP.

RP Point Amount: 5.

Ban History on Fearless RP: I have a total of 10 bans. I got most of em when I was quite new to the server, which is about 2 years ago now. I didnt quite understand the rules, since my english wasn't that good, at the time, but its alot better now, and I completely understand the rules. My latest ban was when I had about 250 hours, I believe, so I've gotten way more mature and smart on the rules.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: FUMUKU Security Division.

Full Name: Cody Cennedy Williams.

All Nicknames: I dont really have a nickname. Around my friends, I just get called Cody.

Date of Application: 09-16/2014.

Date of birth: 16 / 11 / 1987.

Place of Birth: EvoCity Hospital

Telephone Number: 403-293-193-697

Mobile: 592-183-258-281

Driver's License Number: 9587-443-2293

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: EvoCity Apartments 1st, second on right.

Zip code: 4700

Suburb / City: EvoCity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Villa Road 293

Zip code: 8500

Suburb / City: EvoCity

Why are you applying? I'm applying because I'm currently looking for a new working place. I currently work at the Metro Cafe located in EvoCity, and its a low salary job. Its not the worst, but I can definitely find better. FUMUKU looks like a really organized firm, and is definitly one of my priorities to get a spot in FUMUKU.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I have alot of experience in the security business. I have alot of experience with guns, melees, explosives, vehicles and even planes.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? You should pick me, because I see myself as qualified for the job. My background is clean. I havent been in jail in my 27 year long life. I have alot to prove. Way more than you know about me yet.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I will focus alot on being social, yet serious, doing my part of the job. I'll try to make mini events with my fellow colleagues. I will add alot of positive spirit & energy. Not that I dont think you have it, but I'll definitely give it a boost. Even when its going south, theres a positive side of it.

Character Bio: Cody was born 1 month early in EvoCity Hospital. His mother was sick when she gave birth, because she smoked. At Cody's birth, his mom died of lounge cancer. It was a true miracle that Cody survived. Cody accepted the fact that he lived without a mom. Cody have always been positive. Since Cody's mom worked for the goverment as a desk secretary, and his father was a homegoing business man, the Williams family have always been wealthy. Not that they had a massive amount of money, but they had extra money to go on vacations etc. When Cody grew up, to the age of 14, his father started talking about the military. When Cody turned 18, he was sent to bootcamp by his father. The father himself was Ex-Military, so he wanted his son to go in his footsteps. Cody got his drivers license in the military, where he later was sent to Afghanistan. While in Afghanistan, Cody got an infection in his leg, and had to be sent home to EvoCity Hospital. Luckily, it was no big deal, but he got declined to go back to Afghanistan. Cody left the military and became a worker at Metro Cafe, since he was in a rush to find a new job, since it was quite spontaneous that he left the military. The Metro Cafe was the only job he could find, since they were the only place looking for employees.
The following 2 users Like TheCasanova's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Ciryl
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

1. News

Training classes for all new D-T Security personal will be scheduled within the next 2-3 days

Progress on Tanis station has been slowed due to new shuttle designs not being up to par with previous models, and now a new one must be constructed before material shipping can resume

[Image: 4VGqdYp.png]

[FL:RP] Greed^: STEAM_0:0:28584682
Security Clearance: D-T
F.I.D: S.D 6842
Certifications: None
Awards: None

[FL:RP] ThatGirlSurinaaaaa: STEAM_0:0:71022534

F.I.D: S.D 3847

[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski: STEAM_0:1:68782868
F.I.D: S.D 9612

[FL:RP] Equalizer: STEAM_0:1:40601685
F.I.D: S.D 6985

[FL:RP] TheCasanova: STEAM_0:1:11421027
F.I.D: S.D 2945

May I be the first to formaly welcome you all to the company

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well in your soon to be scheduled training.

Remember to follow instructions from your designated site directors and instructors

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"
Theft of office supplies will not be tolerated.

Please add me on steam for future information updates and for your introduction.
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Safira, Greed^, Ivan Tempski
Thank you for the opportunity, once again. I am pleased to be back.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Not a problem equalizer, welcome back. And welcome to our new D-T personnel. I am looking forward to meeting all of you.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Thank you for this opportunity, I'm sure I will not disappoint you.

Regards,
Ivan Tempski
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Glad to hear the news!
Welcome all new recruits! im sure you will be a great addition to the team and looking forward to meeting you all on the job!
The following 2 users Like Ozzie88's post:
  • Greed^, Ivan Tempski