FUMUKU International
(05-20-2013, 04:09 PM)Termin Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 04:04 PM)Toxic Wrote: Can I ask why we are considered "unofficial"?

As your clan forums are gone and I am now basing official clans on RP aspect, therefore I will make a decision whether to re-promote in time.

Clan forums which were removed upon the clan's closing, which must've been considered unjust now that we're open again. But if that's the way you see it then I guess questioning it is futile.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Don't mean to come across as telling people what to do here, but we should focus on the clan and efforts to re-establish it, everything comes in time, and whilst the discussion at hand is pertaining to the clans past, we should focus on its future, and the discussion does not seem to be beneficial to the clan or it's status. Not trying to step on any toes here, but we should focus on the rp and have fun. Just my two cents.
The following 6 users Like Eisenhorn's post:
  • Termin, BlackDog, Fultz, Toxic, Moisty, Floodify
(05-20-2013, 04:07 PM)Toxic Wrote: Would be in a better mood if we weren't all of a sudden considered unofficial though being around for a much longer period of time than most offical clans.

You were closed and disbanded, then got re-opened.

That doesn't mean you are official again, just that you exist despite being closed once.
(05-20-2013, 04:00 PM)Termin Wrote: No you are no longer official, the tag shall remain until you are re-promoted.

My bad, forgot to re-add the tag
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(05-20-2013, 04:23 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 04:07 PM)Toxic Wrote: Would be in a better mood if we weren't all of a sudden considered unofficial though being around for a much longer period of time than most offical clans.

That doesn't mean you are official again, just that you exist despite being closed once.
I don't think 'disbanded' fits here.
And thank you for that broad statement of common knowledge.

(05-20-2013, 09:54 PM)Toxic Wrote:

No problem. If any other blatantly obvious issues arise, feel free to contact me.
(05-20-2013, 10:28 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 09:54 PM)Toxic Wrote:

No problem. If any other blatantly obvious issues arise, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the offer, but I believe that a conditionally exempt student with an early admission to UC Berkeley and a free ticket into any career path in the USN/CG doesn't require much explanation on blatantly obvious issues. However, I'll be sure to look you up should such an occasion come to my attention.

The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • equal
FUMUKU International would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants for their patience whilst FUMUKU International reviews their applications. This is a lengthy procedure and may take some time, FUMUKU International apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause, once again thank you for your patience. FUMUKU International asks all applicants to perservere in their patience.

Yours faithfully Z.Massani FUMUKU I.D:1335
(05-22-2013, 04:09 AM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: FUMUKU International would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants for their patience whilst FUMUKU International reviews their applications. This is a lengthy procedure and may take some time, FUMUKU International apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause, once again thank you for your patience. FUMUKU International asks all applicants to perservere in their patience.

Yours faithfully Z.Massani FUMUKU I.D:1335

(05-20-2013, 05:39 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Application Review in process, expect the results within 24hrs

??
That's why I made the post scene, we haven't forgotten about the applications, but as you know sometimes IRL events overtake our free time, FUMUKU International appreciates your patience, I can't speak for BlackDog nor would he want me to, but i'm letting you know the applications haven't been forgotten, more that pesky life thing getting in the way, rest assured you will get a response soon.