Unfair Ban!
Your name: Botmon 

Your ban ID: 64491

Banned by: FL:M NightHawkd

Reason: I was roleplaying as a cop and MrTrashTag was jaywalking and I called his name that the game gives when we enter the game.When I was trying to give him a fine MrTrashTag said me I couldn`t call with his name.He called FL:M NightHawkd,the moderator, and he explained the situation.I didn`t know that is a metagaming.I cant blame MrTrashTag but I think its not a huge mistake.Eventually FL:M NightHawkd banned me 2 hours for metagaming without any warning.

Involved: MrTrashTag and there is my friend who saw what happened Güzide Komtan

Why we should unban you: Guys we saw lots of people that they did CDM,RDM and prop kill and they were punished only taking their access to cars,guns and physic guns.My fault was just calling his name.Just be FAIR!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Don't complain about 2hours, I have had 30days...just deal with it
(08-11-2015, 10:24 AM)RaPiDzZ_ Wrote: Don't complain about 2hours, I have had 30days...just deal with it

What was your mistake?
(08-11-2015, 10:24 AM)RaPiDzZ_ Wrote: Don't complain about 2hours, I have had 30days...just deal with it

Not involved, warned, please refrain from posting without being involved - Suarez
Also I found this Fearless Roleplay Guide:

Ingame name:

This is the name of your character. Your in-game name will get used in every Roleplay situation,
so it needs to be realistic, such as “Gregory Edwards”. Your Steam name will only be used
for OOC chat, so people cannot refer to you as that name. Some people include part of their
steam name, in their character name, as a “nickname” for their character. They will set it up like
this: “John ‘Sniper’ Wolf” so then people could refer to this character as John, Wolf, or Sniper.
This is also allowed, and is a convienient way for people to know who you are. Capitalisation of
letters is also ideal, so that it looks professional.

He didn`t warn me and this shows me that I didn`t do anything wrong.
Sent a message to Nighthawk before I approve or Deny this since it is his ban and Id like to hear his story.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
You were running around calling MrTrashbag by his IC name even though you had only just met him and had been shown no ID or anything. I decided to step in and ask how you knew his name. After that you proceeded to argue with me saying that you did not call him by his name and that you shouldn't be in trouble. After trying to speak to you for at least 2 minutes I finally gave up and decided that a punishment would make you understand better then sitting there trying to argue with you and not responding to the other @ calls I was receiving at the time.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Look,NightHawkd.The true thing about your reply is "You were running around calling MrTrashbag by his IC name even though you had only just met him and had been shown no ID or anything" but i want chat logs if you can reach them because I think you are remembering something wrong.I think I didn`t say "I didnt call his name".I just told you the situation and then I asked you to is it true or not true.We waited 2 minute and you didn`t talk or write something.After that I asked you "Hello,Are you there?".You changed our place and we flew us another place.We wait again 2 minute without any talking and I again asked you "So what now?" then you suddenly asked me "How do you know his name?" and at that time I realized its metagaming so I told and asked you "OK.Its my fault.How can I yell people after them?" but unfortunately I suddenly banned and I couldn`t get my answer smoothly.Now I just want to say if you can`t reach chat logs and this problem is all about misunderstanding,I can close this argument.
(08-12-2015, 03:54 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: You were running around calling MrTrashbag by his IC name even though you had only just met him and had been shown no ID or anything. I decided to step in and ask how you knew his name. After that you proceeded to argue with me saying that you did not call him by his name and that you shouldn't be in trouble. After trying to speak to you for at least 2 minutes I finally gave up and decided that a punishment would make you understand better then sitting there trying to argue with you and not responding to the other @ calls I was receiving at the time.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub