Pulse Un-blacklist request.
Your name: Pulse

Your blacklist ID: 60490

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59960025

Reason: CDM X5

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M] NightHawkd

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I am sorry. I was driving and full speed in my Transit Van. As I came down the street, I noticed that there was a group of SRU and Police standing outside the nexus. The next thing I know that I had hit some of them. In panic, I reversed back to realise that I had just hit to other members of city rp. I am very sorry and I would like my blacklist removed. I understand why I was blacklisted but I did not have time to explain what happened to the admin. I will definitely make sure I slow down in the city and that I look behind me when I reverse. Thank you for taking the time to read my un-blacklist request.
I was there watching what happened. You purposely ran into a group of players standing still on the sidewalk and knocked them all down. Once that happened you proceeded to back up, not stopping may I add, and run down a few more players before trying to speed away. I see no reason as to why you should be unblacklisted or have it removed from your record.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I lost control of my van which caused me to drive into them. It was not in purpose. Also in real life, if you run people over, you would not stay on their body, you would reverse to see if they are ok which is what I did. I was about to get out until you brought me up to the roof. And now, I did not try to drive off. I don't want it removed from my record, I just don't want to have it anymore. It makes city RP unplayable.
(08-15-2015, 06:07 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I was there watching what happened. You purposely ran into a group of players standing still on the sidewalk and knocked them all down. Once that happened you proceeded to back up, not stopping may I add, and run down a few more players before trying to speed away. I see no reason as to why you should be unblacklisted or have it removed from your record.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

1 hour ago 

I lost control of my van which caused me to drive into them. It was not in purpose. Also in real life, if you run people over, you would not stay on their body, you would reverse to see if they are ok which is what I did. I was about to get out until you brought me up to the roof. And now, I did not try to drive off. I don't want it removed from my record, I just don't want to have it anymore. It makes city RP unplayable.
Again I watched you purposely run into them and start to drive off before I grabbed your vehicle and pulled you up onto the roof.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
NightHawkdAgain I watched you purposely run into them and start to drive off before I grabbed your vehicle and pulled you up onto the roof.

I'm sorry, but I know that I did not drive into them intentionally. I lost control of my van and then panicked as I realised that I was going to hit them. I reversed and thought that I'd be able to get out and call a paramedic but the next I know is that you had pulled me onto the roof. Again, I'm sorry. I know that I wasn't trying to run them over. I like doing Police RP and I'm going to start a new role play but I can't because I've been blacklisted. I can't play city RP without veichles.
(08-16-2015, 12:51 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Again I watched you purposely run into them and start to drive off before I grabbed your vehicle and pulled you up onto the roof.

I'm sorry, but I know that I did not drive into them intentionally. I lost control of my van and then panicked as I realised that I was going to hit them. I reversed and thought that I'd be able to get out and call a paramedic but the next I know is that you had pulled me onto the roof. Again, I'm sorry. I know that I wasn't trying to run them over. I like doing Police RP and I'm going to start a new role play but I can't because I've been blacklisted. I can't play city RP without veichles.
(08-15-2015, 06:07 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I was there watching what happened. You purposely ran into a group of players standing still on the sidewalk and knocked them all down. Once that happened you proceeded to back up, not stopping may I add, and run down a few more players before trying to speed away. I see no reason as to why you should be unblacklisted or have it removed from your record.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub