Food in CityRP
Question 
I am starving inside of the server and i dont know how to get food please help!!
You can purchase food from chefs, or if you are on the V2D map, you can use the vending machines. Become a chef yourself and you will get the general idea of how the food system works Wink
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Note: If there are no Chefs on the server, you can use a fishing rod that you purchase and go fishing in the Lake.

You should try using OOC in-game to get a quicker response too.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Edned
i dont know how to use OCC and i cant buy a fishing rod,
i cant manfacture it..
To use OOC type // before your text. Smile You would only use OOC to ask the out of character questions such as, "How do I get food?". 

To locate a chef ingame you should use "/advert" followed by your text to ask for a chef. You could also use /pm.

Fishing rods must be bought from chefs.

Hope this helped.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Devinloper, Edned
(08-10-2015, 01:12 PM)KevinNL Wrote: i dont know how to use OCC and i cant buy a fishing rod,
i cant manfacture it..

Add me on steam [FL:RP] MrTreeGames.
Ik ben Nederlands dus ik kan je zeker helpen.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
**Important note**

I belive you will find the F1 menu very useful.
From there you will also be able to navigate to your inventory, and actually eat the food that you gain Smile.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Edned
There are vending machines if there are no chefs online, you could request to buy food off anybody, doesn't exactly have to be a chef.

On v2d, the vending machine should be at the BP garage. I do recommend using what Tomoash said to do as well.
Ex-Server Teacher