Goodbye
Good evening Fearless. I've been fighting with my thoughts over this question for some time now but I think I have managed to settle it. I am leaving Fearless now, I don't know if I'm gonna return here or not but hopefully I will. The reason for leaving is simply that all the friends I've gotten by playing here is not playing anymore. They have left the servers or moved on from gaming and now I will follow them. I have had two wonderful years with this community and I hope that both new and old players will have or continue to have the same feeling I have had over this community. For my leaving I want to leave a personal thankyou for the players I have spent the most time with or the ones I have had the most respect for.

Megascotty - My best friend on Fearless, not just only a friend on the servers but a true friend. I have RPed alot with you over the two past years and maybe I'll get to RP with you once more.

Villy - You introduced me to passive RP and I thank you for that. You have RPed with me alot and been a good friend to me while I have been here.

Tomsn!pes - We met through Blackwatch and when we started to play more together we also became better friends. 

UnionSniper - I met you only last year, and I have to say your the coolest American I have found on the servers. Your a good friend and is always open for some friendly discussions.

Roach - The founder of the best clans, you have been an awesome friend and I hope you continue to be.

Guy - You don't play too much anymore, however you are still one of my best internet friends. Keep having nightmares of my flowerpot. Wink

ConfusedLion - I met you some months ago and you are the friend I got most recently, however just over the few months we've played together I can tell you that you are a cool person.

Reefaz - Reefaz<3

Walrus - We haven't talked much recently but you have been a true friend.

Barkles - We met while we were in Blackwatch and later you became an admin. We lost contact abit then but you have always been a cool lad.

Wood - You did well as a developer. I still remember meeting you when we were both noobs. I still remember the windowwasherRP we did when we both had 100ish hours. Smile

Soul - Thank you for hosting this community, I have always loved playing here and I hope it will stay around for a very long time to come. Smile

Goodbye Fearless.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Wood
See ya man, best of luck for the future!
Goodbye
Cya Bud. I also remember the window washing rp Tounge
Ex-Server Teacher
Goodbye Smile
I'll miss ya bud.

Was one of my first proper friends in this community.
Kind Regards,
Wood.