School/College/Work + Mornings
I know there was a thread on what you do for work, but my question is, what time do you get up? I mean, I get up from 6:00am - 6:30am at the latest.

I then have like a five minute lay in before dragging my ass out of bed into the shower and getting generally ready for school. I usually get home at around 3:30pm.

But, what drives you to get out of bed? If you're in school what do you plan for a career in the future? If you're in college what are you studying? If you are in work - Do you like your job? If not, what would your dream job be? What time do YOU get up? Do you have breakfast? How do you travel to school/work/college?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I'm at college;

I do a Level 3 ICT course In Scripting/Coding/web design / 3D design, Basically all round computer stuff, Hopefully leading up to Uni.

I wake up at 6.00 get ready for college, Leave at 7:50 to have a 1 hour walk to college, But the good thing is, I get to sit my ass down all day on computers, Heaven.

What drives me is simply, Boobs.

I get up, Think about boobs, walk to college while thinking of boobs and generally thinking about boobs all day long.
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Small Bear, equal
Travel
Im at high school, I travel furthest to get to my school (around 23 miles each trip) and I have two trips a day lasting approx. 50m each.

My bus leaves at 8.10am, I am supposed to get up at 7.30, but im a lazy cigarette and I get up at 7:50-7:55 and I get ready. I will occasionally get up at 5am and play FL & MC depending on how fucked up my sleeping pattern is. In the four years of my high school education, there has only been around 5 days that I have had breakfast.

Education & Job
I do various subjects but my mains are I.T and Business Studies. but I have self taught myself programming, script, code and various other techniques which helps me quite a bit in school too, for example a week ago we were learning web layout and design, I self-taught myself that at home and created my own forum around a year and a half ago which gave me an advantage in my education.

Current Job
I am currently employed by my mum, she owns a traditional cafe nearby where I live with her new fiance. I clean dishes and take orders aswell as serving food. Atleast 70% of the money I make goes to electronic purchases/bills ect..

Desired Job
I am keen on joining a PMC. They are army based but with a different objective, it could be something like guarding/securing and oil rig in the Iraqi deserts or possibly guarding a compound in Afghanistan.

MOD's Rules of Engagement state that you cannot open fire on any personnel carrying weapons, such as (EXAMPLE) terrorists with AK's unless they open fire on your first, this is one of the main disadvantages I thought would be of joining the army.

If I cannot access any PMC, there is a possibility Ill join up with 5th scots regiment MOD based in Glasgow, around 140 miles from me.

This idea was inspired by my dad serving territorial for three years aswell as relative experiences. I would like to explore the world as well as fighting for my country, so its a win=win really.

Dream Job
I would like to become associated with an official gaming company like Blizzard or Steam or perhaps Ubisoft or Rockstar and get a good paying job that I would enjoy such as a developer or an assistant of some sort.
I can tell im gonna get some hate comments, something like "nerd" or "geek" or "COD addict" or something else but the truth is, I really dont give a fuck, Ive though over and over my decisions and most of them ive wanted to do for many years.

[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Small Bear