My password has been changed
Just had a look at the time when I reset my forum password and it was not in the spam folder, it and any other password resets for me have been in inbox - This is across all emailing platforms such as gmail,icloud and yahoo mail. The only items that go to spam for me is the ones I mark as spam or the ones that get picked up as adverts
My posting perms have been taken away, why soul?..And now they're back...
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Thanks to Grub, he's changed my password in ACP so I once again have control over my account.

To reply to your post Soul:

I have naturally checked all of my folders on GMAIL. Spam and etc. No recovery links there. I searched for all the mails I had recieved from FL and it was not there either. It appears your password recovery might be having a few issues. Something worth looking into; especially if other members are experiencing the same issues.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
My final say on this matter:

It's a default MyBB installation, all passwords are encrypted with MD5 in the database and there have not been any case of an actual hacked account. During the server move, the mailserver wasn't working for a couple of hours, so those who tried resetting their password did not get an e-mail. It was fixed a few hours later. This is not a threat though, just annoying because the mail did not send to the user.

Some members are unable to login, this is not because someone changed a password, but simply because of a bug yet to be known. There's still not a threat found here. Just because the system doesn't detect the password, does not mean anyone else got access to it or changed it.

I will provide IP logs on request if you are concerned anyone might have access your account. 

If you press forgot password, an e-mail will be send with a link so you can reset your password.

Solution regarding the case
As my former developers, who are part of another community now, had access to all my files, and probably took all of it with them, I strongly suggest resetting your password to a new one anyway. Although the passwords are encrypted, no risks should be taken. Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting they did, but it is a possibility.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Temar confirmed in the news thread that it indeed was a password authentication failure, no hacks or breaches as suggested by certain people.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.