Old bans wiped
lmao, Return of reefaz
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Reefaz's post:
  • James_Gaff, Craz
Eight months of server moderation wasted. Thanks.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Evanswachtz
(08-06-2015, 11:16 PM)Noda Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 10:18 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 09:59 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Also I do hold copyright over it, get your facts right.

If you don't mind me asking, where is the copyright registered, and under what organization name?

Copyright does not have to be registered, you just get benefits from registering it. If I made a song, posted it on YouTube, then someone else uses it, they cant just say "Well you didnt register with a government so clearly its mine now.". That isn't how it works. If you are the owner/creator of something, then it is yours, unless you create something under a contract or for another person, then they own it. Besides, copyright with these kind of issues are meaningless anyways. With YouTube, twitch, and other media sites you can claim copyright, but we are talking about a gamemode for GMod, something in which it would be VERY hard to take action against.

Also with many of the comments I have seen from you on posts in the last couple days, you seem like a very edgy person one minute, then a sjw the next.

So, if a copyright doesn't have to be registered, I take it it's automatically gone to Temar as it's his creation? Brilliant!

PS. why'd you remove my screenshot showing I tried to send you the content packs lol?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • GRiiM, Evanswachtz, Zecon
Because with a new server it makes since to have no bans present. The point is that if this other community didn't exist Soul would have never done this, it's simply to boost the numbers and support of FL.
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • GRiiM
So you know, I did some research,

you can't put a copyright on code. Code has to be patented.

EDIT: Source Family lawyer (also a family member)

Part of the discussion I had with him:

[Image: ee62b77133.png]
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Grunt, Link
(08-07-2015, 12:58 AM)TimzzElitezz Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 09:06 PM)Jamster Wrote: Plz reset ma' blacklists Sad

On one page you say lets not start a flame war and poke fun then the next you put this, I find this quite contradicting don't you think

I'd already asked about blacklists. It was a joke.
(08-07-2015, 12:59 AM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 12:58 AM)TimzzElitezz Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 09:06 PM)Jamster Wrote: Plz reset ma' blacklists Sad

On one page you say lets not start a flame war and poke fun then the next you put this, I find this quite contradicting don't you think

I'd already asked about blacklists. It was a joke.

Sorry, misread the context of the message. I shall now disappear after my foolish mistake.
Alright my keyboard warriors picture was not really needed. Let's stay ontopic, this thread is about the bans being erased (before January 1 2015)

I also want to ask the players from the other community to leave Fearless alone for a bit. Some of you are here just to bash Fearless. Of course you're allowed to have an opinion, whether it's positive or negative. I think it would be a good idea to invest the energy in improving the community you are currently part of.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • MasterNoda, Mist, Matrix_, Sasquatchooo, Grunt, DVN, MacTavish, Pollux
For real though, I am curious, will you be keeping Blacklists or not?
Honest opinion here..

To be fair I think it's a good idea.
Most people will get a fresh start, and those who have had their 'mingy days' (just like myself), won't have to worry about that anymore.

Thanks!
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Sasquatchooo