Old bans wiped
[Image: poster50195737.jpg][Image: 350x700px-LL-17f386eb_nothingtoseeheremovealong.jpeg]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(08-06-2015, 09:01 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Although it's your opinion, I find it a little childish that you have to respond this way. I've tolerated the blatent copy of the gamemode, the removal of several systems, my FastDL server suddenly gone, my workshop files deleted. Could you just focus on your own community? Thank you.

Soul, I'm sorry but this post is utterly wrong and as we speak I am now revoking my content packs which I am STILL hosting for FL even after notifying you. Here's some quick proof that I actually took time to bother you to give you your OWN content packs:

I don't wish to flame, but please stop trying to make us look so bad when I'm trying my hardest to sort this out and give you the content and you don't even reply. Not to mention being childish, you joined our servers saying:
It's good people are still playing on my creation! (along the lines of that)

So actually, stop being childish yourself Soul, and face up to the fact it isn't your gamemode.

(PS. I've now taken down my content packs - I gave you 3 days advance warning)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 5 users Like Wood's post:
  • Zecon, Benporium, Noble, Decay, GRiiM
(08-06-2015, 09:01 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I don't see why 6-7 years of hard work get's referred to as just the bans. Is administrating all about banning players? Maybe at your community but not here.

Your comment is partly right. Sure, 6-7 years of administration isn't just to do with bans, we worked countless hours on help and support and making large community decisions (although many of them seemed to have been disregarded anyway) to make this community stronger as we cared, and still do care for it to this day.

Now, the other half of it is the fact that we are there to punish players wrongdoings. Sitting in (and I'm not exaggerating here) 1hr+ @ calls on the roof to make sure nobody is wrongfully punished, to have all this work removed for a "more fair, justified way" of administration is quite frankly a pathetic reason. I should hope most bans made in the 6-7 years of administration were just ones and those that weren't, we have an unban request section for a reason, don't we?

And to those who keep telling the ex-Admins to "go to your own community". I suggest you reconsider who are the immature ones here. Sure, those who are shit-posting on the forums and are out to just cause havoc I agree shouldn't continue to post, but people like Faustie who are simply here to state an opinion like the rest of you, why start taking hits at him?
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 10 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Blurr, Link, CommanderEcho, Benporium, Bradley, Faustie, GRiiM, Evanswachtz, Enzyme, GeorgeTheBoy
(08-06-2015, 09:01 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: @ Faustie,

I don't need a 10 paragraph message to reply. I'll keep it short.

I don't see why 6-7 years of hard work get's referred to as just the bans. Is administrating all about banning players? Maybe at your community but not here.

The work former admins have done wasn't for nothing. I believe that now we've got a brand new team who are going to administrate the server in a more fair, justified way, it's a good time to clear the old bans aswell. There were many unfair bans and a lot of inconsistency. Players got banned for the same rulebreak, however one for a couple of months and one for just a week. I don't want to add fuel to the fire, but sometimes there were also signs of bias. This has been bothering me for a couple of months and this is for me the best timing to start fresh.

Although it's your opinion, I find it a little childish that you have to respond this way. I've tolerated the blatent copy of the gamemode, the removal of several systems, my FastDL server suddenly gone, my workshop files deleted. Could you just focus on your own community? Thank you.

SoulRipper I have already asked once that you be mature about this, you are choosing what to respond to and doing it in a very one sided manor. He obviously was not referring to the bans as the only hard work from staff. Nor is it the primary purpose of the staff team. The point is they were banned from FL for what they did to FL, not other servers. So they way the act else where has no impact on how they act on FL.

You are being blatantly ignorant towards these discussions and using this situation as a way to take advantage of loyal members. They deserve the respect of the truth and a mature discussion.

Again players can call us what they want but I would ask you look through all my posts and show me one where I tried to stir up shit, I am talking as someone who had many hours, many rpp's, many items and just a great time part of this community. I just really do not want the community to suffer because of decisions made by emotions or without a proper discussion.

It is also very ignorant to constantly claim that we have stolen something of yours, the developers worked very hard making this game mode what it is. You do not hold copyright over that and if anything they hold more copyright over it due to them creating said items/systems. So out of maturity please understand this and stop trying to make yourself out to be the victim/us to be the aggressors.

As well we are trying hard to make sure not only staff but our players do not disrespect your community, so when you yourself as the Owner of Fearless, disrespect ours. It does not set a good example.

I also find it very ridiculous that players here are giving us flak for posting opinions/realistic concerns about a community they love but forgiving SoulRipper for every selfish statement or hostile claim. You saw we are the bias ones or the rude ones. But I find this extremely immature.
The following 10 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Link, CommanderEcho, Burnett, Faustie, Zecon, Benporium, Bradley, Decay, Enzyme, GeorgeTheBoy
[Image: keyboardwarriors.jpg]

Also I do hold copyright over it, get your facts right.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Imperator, Demonic, Bradley, DVN, Haarek, Edned
Yet I still get banned for saying "grub is having fun" gg fearless.
@ Soul,
I have been calling out immature people from L2 for posting shit like that, dont do it yourself please, makes me look silly.

On a more serious note,
Both parties have valid points and right now i feel this has become a slugging match between both communities. Can we just agree to disagree on this point? The discussion isnt going to solve anything and with comments like that tension will only rise.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • James_Gaff, Burnett, GRiiM
(08-06-2015, 09:28 PM)Wood Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 09:01 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Although it's your opinion, I find it a little childish that you have to respond this way. I've tolerated the blatent copy of the gamemode, the removal of several systems, my FastDL server suddenly gone, my workshop files deleted. Could you just focus on your own community? Thank you.

Soul, I'm sorry but this post is utterly wrong and as we speak I am now revoking my content packs which I am STILL hosting for FL even after notifying you. Here's some quick proof that I actually took time to bother you to give you your OWN content packs:

I don't wish to flame, but please stop trying to make us look so bad when I'm trying my hardest to sort this out and give you the content and you don't even reply. Not to mention being childish, you joined our servers saying:
It's good people are still playing on my creation! (along the lines of that)

So actually, stop being childish yourself Soul, and face up to the fact it isn't your gamemode.

(PS. I've now taken down my content packs - I gave you 3 days advance warning)
If you are hosting another community why do you come here and bash on fearless? Just shows YOU are the one who is immature and actually takes the time out his day to bash on soul and say what you said

You will get nowhere with a attitude like that.
The following 1 user Likes k3r's post:
  • Imperator
(08-06-2015, 09:19 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Guys lets stay on topic, last thing we need is a war between those communities.
As an ex-administrator myself, I see no reason in being butthurt over this.
Leaving is a choice we Veterans have made. What the community does afterwards should not be any of our concern. Not on this level, at least.
Sure, Permabans should've stayed. But just face the fact that YOU chose to spend your time administrating and putting effort into something. You were never forced. Just appreciate the fun moments you've had and move on. Let FL do what they feel like doing. Gee.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 10 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • SoulRipper, Imperator, Demonic, Suarez, Grunt, DVN, MasterNoda, Viljo, Grub, Pollux