make me not ban glube
YOUR NAME: AUSTON

YOUR BAN ID: 62275

BANNED BY: [FL] GLUB

REASON: ADMIN DISRPESECT

INVOLVED: ME AND [FL] GLORP

WHY WE SHOULD UNBAN YOU: I GOT BANNED FOR ADMIN DISRESPECT FOR SOME REASON? I SIMPLY THOUGHT GRUBZ WAS HAPPY BEING A SUPER ADMIN AND THEN THOUGHT NIGHTHAWKD DIDNT KNOW THE RULES BUT HE TOLD ME HE DID SO IT WAS OKAY. AND I GOT BANNED FOR 3 DAYS???

WTF GLURBES?

Lightbulb 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
[quote pid='505516' dateline='1438668039']
TheAwesomeAuston[b]Your name: Auston
Your ban ID: 64166
Banned by: [FL] GLUB
Reason: Admin Disrpesect
Involved: Me and [FL] GLORP
Why we should unban you: I got banned for admin disrespect for some reason? I simply thought Grubz was happy being a super admin and then thought nighthawkd didnt know the rules but he told me he did so it was okay. And I got banned for 3 days???
WTF GRUBES?
[/b]

[/quote]
+SUPPURT! DLUB IS probley maed accidental ban reckwest. just saying. Mabey get new keyboard? /banminge or idk no jk but mlg lol
#austonforunbankthx glub
Agreed unban him!
[Image: Cute+kitten_1383420044.jpg]
THX GLOOBER
GLAB
GWUF
DLUB
PLUB
FRUB
PLUG
MLUG
All users not involved have been warned.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Hold on Flubes im uploading a video. I ALSO REQUEST NO ONE BUT THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY VIEW THIS. FartRipper please view thread please. Im sorry for bad type I am dislexic
[Image: 3opalOg.jpg]
Denied.

Take your unban request seriously.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub