[Finished] [RPPs requested] Evocity Emergency ServicesRP
Details

This will be a regular Emergency ServiceRP. The only diference is that we will be using Teampseak3. We will have a dispatch to dispatch officers and other emergency services to 911 calls/requests all around evocity. There will be two dispatches one on the emergency services and the other on the Evocity police department. Dispatches will let each other know when one service is requesting another. This will not be occuring on the event server. We will be using the default police station. We will be roleplaying prisoner transport. The Jails will be monitored by a Jail Guard. We will try to use 10 codes as much as possible (http://www.policecodes.net/ten-codes/0). Each Unit, Police, Medic, etc., will have a unit number.

Time and Place

Map: rp_evocity_v33x
Time: 1:00PM CDT, 7:00PM GMT-Event running 1 hour to 1 and a half hours
Date: Saturday, November 14, 2015

Jobs

[Swat Sergeant 1/1] ([FL:RP] MrTreeGames) *Leads the Swat team and makes most of the decisions for the team

[Swat Team 3/3] (Space Glitch, Yellow, [FL:RP] MemeDream) *Listens to the Swat Sergeant and responds only to dangerous situations

[Police Sergeant 1/1] (iPythonHD) *Supervises all the officers and tells officers what to do

[Patrol Officer 4/4] (Ping-Hotel, [FL:RP] Hungames, [FL:RP] Umizoomi, SixPackSoCali) *Patrol Officers patrol Evocity looking for suspicious activity, arrest law breakers, transport prisoners to jail, and pull over people

[Jail Guard 0/1] () *Jail Guards protect the Jails and will be the person in charge of the jails

[Traffic Officer 2/2] ([FL:RP] Little Big Horn!, JackZ) *Traffic Officers set speed traps and pull over people

[Medic 3/3] (robbtja1, amyoftaco, RaPiDzZ_) *Medics will be stationed at hospital waiting to be dispatched to heal injured people

[FireFighter 3/3] ([FL:RP] summotion, [FL:RP] scaevity, PokerStar5000) *Firefighters are stationed at the fire station and wait to be dispatched to extinguish fires

[Dispatch/Nexus Desk Secretary 2/2] ([FL:RP] TheMan00, Kahjo) *Dispatchers dispatch emergency services to 911 calls/requests

Applying Format

In-game name:
Steam Username:
Job your applying for:
Do I have Teamspeak3(required):
Do I have a basic knowledge of the police 10 codes:
Hours in FL:
RP Points:

Government Clans

We currently have no government clans.

Applying Format

Name of Clan:
Owner of Clan:
Is the clan an official FL clan(required):
Does your clan use TeamSpeak3:
How many members:

Help

If you are willing to help place down dupes, than pm me or comment down below.

Administration

If an administrator doesn't mind staying on the channels to watch for any rule breaking: metagaming, nlr, etc.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:67075249&b=1]
The following 1 user Likes Monkey01's post:
  • umizoomi
(08-10-2015, 07:15 PM)[FL:RP] TheMan00 Wrote: This will be a regular Emergency ServiceRP. The only diference is that we will be using Teampseak3.

Is this even allowed?
As the rules seem pretty specific regarding playing and being on TS (which is why I don't use it as I don't wish to be banned for just saying... "where are you?").
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • Ludo
(08-10-2015, 07:20 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:15 PM)[FL:RP] TheMan00 Wrote: This will be a regular Emergency ServiceRP. The only diference is that we will be using Teampseak3.

Is this even allowed?
As the rules seem pretty specific regarding playing and being on TS (which is why I don't use it as I don't wish to be banned for just saying... "where are you?").
There is 2 channels one for v33x and the other for v2d for people playing at the time. In each of those channels there are 2 sub channels (Emergency Services and Evocity Police Department) These channels are meant for people in game playing as those positions.
*Sees Dispatch RP of MrTreeGames*
"Oeh, That seems fun!"
*Copies event*
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 3 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • RaPiDzZ_, Stitch, Ludo
In-game name: Ryan "Nugget" Fraser
Steam Username: iryanv
Job your applying for: Police Sergeant
Do I have Teamspeak3(required): Yes
Do I have a basic knowledge of the police 10 codes: Yes
Hours in FL: 251
RP Points: 0 Sad
In-game name: Robert "Robbtja" HORSE
[color=#333333]Steam Username: robbtja1

Job your applying for: Medic
Do I have Teamspeak3(required):yes
Do I have a basic knowledge of the police 10 codes:no
Hours in FL:452
RP Points: 0
(08-10-2015, 07:20 PM)RIC0H Wrote:

Is this even allowed?

We actually have designated 'Government' channels in TS for the servers. As long as there is no metagaming and it's RP'd well they should be fine to use it.
(08-11-2015, 10:54 AM)MrTreeGames Wrote: *Sees Dispatch RP of MrTreeGames*
"Oeh, That seems fun!"
*Copies event*

MrTreeGames, my apologize if this looks like it was copied from one of your event. Other people enjoy being the government too. I made this is event to make it easier to communicate around all the law enforcement. I assure you that this was typed from scratch. You can apply it will be fun!!
(08-11-2015, 11:12 AM)PythonPlays Wrote: In-game name: Ryan "Nugget" Fraser
Steam Username: iryanv
Job your applying for: Police Sergeant
Do I have Teamspeak3(required): Yes
Do I have a basic knowledge of the police 10 codes: Yes
Hours in FL: 251
RP Points: 0 Sad

You have been accepted as Police Sergeant.
(08-11-2015, 11:39 AM)Robbtja Wrote: In-game name: Robert "Robbtja" HORSE
Steam Username: robbtja1
Job your applying for: Medic
Do I have Teamspeak3(required):yes
Do I have a basic knowledge of the police 10 codes:no
Hours in FL:452
RP Points: 0

You have been accepted as Medic.