UNBAN REQUEST
Bug 
Your name: i am a meme
Your ban ID:64131
Banned by:[FL:M] Suarez
Reason:Being racist IC
Involved: a -
Why we should unban you: 5.7 While you may be racist, sexist, and discriminatory IC, do not do this to excess or if it doesn’t fit your character’s roleplay. These actions must under no circumstances carry over to OOC.
basically i was minding my own business roleplaying as lawyer, I said the N-word once as a joke and then this prankster comes and throws me into the air freezes me and bans me. only thing he said was. you are getting banned for 24 hours for racism. i am sorry but the rules clearly state that I can be somewhat racist IC.
Hello theultimateroleplayer,

How can you explain this?

Quote:v2d [19:37:14] caces4 (STEAM_0:0:141126062) said: 19:38 - i am a meme: DDOS19:38 - i am a meme: DDOS19:38 - i am a meme: DDOS19:38 - i am a meme: DDOS19:38 - i am a meme: DDOS

Shortly after the server was DDoSed.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-03-2015, 06:08 PM)Suarez Wrote: Hello theultimateroleplayer,

Quote:v2d [19:37:14] caces4 (STEAM_0:0:141126062) said: 19:38 - i am a meme: DDOS19:38 - i am a meme: DDOS19:38 - i am a meme: DDOS19:38 - i am a meme: DDOS19:38 - i am a meme: DDOS

Fearless Moderation Team

I was joking around with friend, why would I appeal if I ddosed you? Also, you can see ip which ddosed your server? I can give you my IP using PM if you don't believe me. -__-
Your racist comments were totally unnecessary, you were a lawyer who just randomly went /me eats ni**ers. I hope you understand the seriousness of what you have done. That being said, I see no reason to unban you.

Fearless Moderation Team
Case is currently under review. Thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-03-2015, 09:17 PM)Suarez Wrote: Your racist comments were totally unnecessary, you were a lawyer who just randomly went /me eats ni**ers. I hope you understand the seriousness of what you have done. That being said, I see no reason to unban you.

Fearless Moderation Team

I don't really understand, you state in rules that it's fine to be somewhat racist in character, however now you are lynching me for using the word only one time? I am sorry, but if the word is so outlawed, why not include it in your rules, so new members like me can avoid using it and getting banned?
The rules were changed recently in the News & Announcements category on the forums disallowing any form of racism or homophobia in OOC. Not to mention the fact that you literally just walked around and went /me eats ni**ers out of nowhere which didn't even tie in with your RP or make sense.

Fearless Moderation Team
Case is still under review. Thank you for your patience.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(08-03-2015, 06:12 PM)theultimateroleplayer Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 06:08 PM)Suarez Wrote: Hello theultimateroleplayer,

Fearless Moderation Team

I was joking around with friend, why would I appeal if I ddosed you? Also, you can see ip which ddosed your server? I can give you my IP using PM if you don't believe me. -__-

So your 100mbps~ connection bypassed ovh's firewall and knocked a server on a 1gbps port offline

fucking lol
k3r Wrote:-snip-

Not involved. Warned - Suarez