BanRequest on ---
I'm sorry I didn't get a name but I need somone to check logs I just know that who they are they shouldn't be doing this on the server -->

Name of player: N/A

SteamID: N/A

Time in GMT: Approx 13:57

Server: It happened on v33x

Summary: I saw a stolen car SRU and as there were no undercover cops I shouted get out the car and they drove off  I fired shots at the car to scare them to get out they ignored this and drove off. Somone then approched me and said i was breaking fear RP I don't know whether I was or not but I belive I was in he right shooting at a stolen police car but I was talking to someone about this and the car comes back and I get ran over. I don't see this as RP in anyway. I appologise if i broke the rules in this but I have seen others shoot at cars.

Evidence:: I have a youtube video showing what I did to the car and the conversation with the civ <i might get myself banned xD>      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0-vg5C7M0Y      (from 2:50 for the car accident Situation starts at 2:12
Player report for: N/A denied for the reason Must provide name

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub