Suarez For Demotion
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
The following 1 user Likes ||Fangz||'s post:
  • Waterloo
(08-03-2015, 10:39 AM)Rain Wrote: How about you don't post a "demotion" thread in off topic and then I might take it seriously

Instead of posting with a clear attitude and a "I'm going to wrap this up instantly" demeanor, perhaps you could justify Suarez's attempt at silencing the criticism.
The following 2 users Like Cate's post:
  • Waterloo, ||Fangz||
(08-03-2015, 10:20 AM)Waterloo Wrote: Wait, so let me get this straight. You just warned a guy for +supporting my thread. Which was based on free speech. Since when am I not allowed to express my feelings on a promotion I deem invalid.

Any warning you try to issue me will result in a admin abuse pursuit.

Warned for arguing with players/veterans and myself about his Forum Warnings.
You'd post it in a Staff Report, due to the fact you've tried to provide evidence and recall previous accounts of abuse in the past. Although it's still not going to have any effect so don't bother.
(08-03-2015, 10:47 AM)DVN Wrote: You'd post it in a Staff Report, due to the fact you've tried to provide evidence and recall previous accounts of abuse in the past. Although it's still not going to have any effect so don't bother.

Which is why I put it in off topic. But now I have solid evidence.
This thread probably won't get him demoted anyways, so it's kinda pointless imo.
The following 1 user Likes Nexus's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-03-2015, 10:48 AM)Waterloo Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:47 AM)DVN Wrote: You'd post it in a Staff Report, due to the fact you've tried to provide evidence and recall previous accounts of abuse in the past. Although it's still not going to have any effect so don't bother.

Solid evidence of what? You have no evidence to have him demoted, if you do stop posting here and make an abuse report.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Suarez, MacTavish, Rice901
(08-03-2015, 10:49 AM)Nexus Wrote: This thread probably won't get him demoted anyways, so it's kinda pointless imo.

Guess we'll just have to see where the admin abuse thread I'm making will get him to.
The following 2 users Like Waterloo's post:
  • Cate, ||Fangz||
(08-03-2015, 10:52 AM)DVN Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:48 AM)Waterloo Wrote:

Solid evidence of what? You have no evidence to have him demoted, if you do stop posting here and make an abuse report.
Solid evidence of him silencing criticism. If you seriously support him on that then I assume you also support Stalin, Lenin, Mugabe, Pol Pot and Kim Jong Un.
This needed closing a long time ago. Suarez is a legit guy, yeah his promotion was rushed but it needed to be. I think he'll make a great staff member despite the circumstances.