Suarez For Demotion
(08-03-2015, 10:24 AM)Waterloo Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:22 AM)Nacreas Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:20 AM)Waterloo Wrote: Wait, so let me get this straight. You just warned a guy for +supporting my thread. Which was based on free speech. Since when am I not allowed to express my feelings on a promotion I deem invalid.

Any warning you try to issue me will result in a admin abuse pursuit.

If you'd read the other part of the message, it was clearly meant to offend Suarez and wasn't constructive in the slightest.

Tell exactly what was wrog with his post. Suarez is a kid because he is 13 (below majority), he was power hungry due to the fact that he was doing everything he could to become moderator ASAP, I don't see how that is offensive in any way.

Please just take your attitude off of this forum. Thanks.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 3 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • MacTavish, Rice901, Marvin
You all have some petty, personal vendetta against Suarez. Unless you have concrete evidence he won't be demoted and doesn't deserve to be demoted either.

I'm requesting this be closed, it's awful and disrespectful.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Rice901
(08-03-2015, 10:20 AM)Waterloo Wrote: Wait, so let me get this straight. You just warned a guy for +supporting my thread. Which was based on free speech. Since when am I not allowed to express my feelings on a promotion I deem invalid.

I'm fine with free speech, although not when you're not being constructive whatsoever or even telling me how to improve. Forums warnings will continue to come if the flaming does not stop.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Rice901
Respect is earned in my opinion.

It's probably better to just use the term 'insulting staff'. Up to you bro.

At least give him a chance before acting like bafoons.

Good luck Suarez.
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • DVN, MacTavish, Rice901
None of you have even given him a chance and you're all very, very biased.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Rice901
(08-03-2015, 10:28 AM)Nacreas Wrote:

If you'd read the other part of the message, it was clearly meant to offend Suarez and wasn't constructive in the slightest.

Tell exactly what was wrog with his post. Suarez is a kid because he is 13 (below majority), he was power hungry due to the fact that he was doing everything he could to become moderator ASAP, I don't see how that is offensive in any way.

Stop acting like you're my dad or something. Seriously man, it's a free world. Aren't we  allowed to express our feelings without people like you getting all bossy and trying to tell people what to do and not do.
I also have no problem with Suarez as player and do not see a problem if this was the owner/admin's choice, but I do think it would make sense to have at least a part-experience with moderation on other servers because it shows that he knows what he's doing, as well as this, I don't think you should issue a forum ban because someone is trying to issue his opinion in free speech.
lol k
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Waterloo
(08-03-2015, 10:30 AM)Waterloo Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:28 AM)Nacreas Wrote:

Stop acting like you're my dad or something. Seriously man, it's a free world. Aren't we  allowed to express our feelings without people like you getting all bossy and trying to tell people what to do and not do.

News flash bud; rules.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(08-03-2015, 10:28 AM)DVN Wrote: You all have some petty, personal vendetta against Suarez. Unless you have concrete evidence he won't be demoted and doesn't deserve to be demoted either.

I'm requesting this be closed, it's awful and disrespectful.

The original post showed no disrespect, it simply provided some criticism towards his promotion. Waterloo has showed some attitude but that's it. I have no vendetta with Suarez, I usually eat lunch with him, I wouldn't consider this a sign of a personal vendetta. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_dissent Read the definition of the suppression of dissent. He's used the power of Forum bans to silence our criticism.