Suarez For Demotion
(08-03-2015, 10:12 AM)Jablani Wrote: + Support, power hungry kids should not be given an inch of power.

Warned for Staff Disrespect
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Rice901
(08-03-2015, 10:13 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: IJust seems really immature this post, Suarez is a moderator and he did his job correctly; he banned someone who broke rules regardless of what it is, it isn't abuse.

And yes, Suarez is younger than most staff but he means well and is still learning how to moderate, just give him a chance.

Maybe he should've been taught before he got promoted.
The following 1 user Likes Waterloo's post:
  • Cate
If the punishments he's handing our are invalid, the accused player can appeal their punishment in the relevant area of the forum.

Making a stupid hashtag isn't goin' to change a thing.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 4 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Suarez, Ivan Tempski, MacTavish, Rice901
Wait, so let me get this straight. You just warned a guy for +supporting my thread. Which was based on free speech. Since when am I not allowed to express my feelings on a promotion I deem invalid.

Any warning you try to issue me will result in a admin abuse pursuit.
(08-03-2015, 10:20 AM)Waterloo Wrote: Wait, so let me get this straight. You just warned a guy for +supporting my thread. Which was based on free speech. Since when am I not allowed to express my feelings on a promotion I deem invalid.

If you'd read the other part of the message, it was clearly meant to offend Suarez and wasn't constructive in the slightest.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 2 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • MacTavish, Rice901
(08-03-2015, 10:19 AM)Nacreas Wrote: If the punishments he's handing our are invalid, the accused player can appeal their punishment in the relevant area of the forum.

Making a stupid hashtag isn't goin' to change a thing.

Making the hashtag was a way of showing agreement. It is my choice to choose how I spread the word and no-one even you can stop that. So stop criticising my fashion of acting.
(08-03-2015, 10:20 AM)Waterloo Wrote: Wait, so let me get this straight. You just warned a guy for +supporting my thread. Which was based on free speech. Since when am I not allowed to express my feelings on a promotion I deem invalid.

He didn't only +support it, he also disrespected him which results in a forum warn.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(08-03-2015, 10:22 AM)Nacreas Wrote:

If you'd read the other part of the message, it was clearly meant to offend Suarez and wasn't constructive in the slightest.

Tell exactly what was wrog with his post. Suarez is a kid because he is 13 (below majority), he was power hungry due to the fact that he was doing everything he could to become moderator ASAP, I don't see how that is offensive in any way.
Suarez, I have no disrespect for you as a player, but your way of dealing with this is akin to censorship. What you have basically done is punish people for creating criticism and forming a group around this criticism. This is akin to what Lenin did shortly after the Russian revolution with the original worker's groups, he banned their writings from newspapers and silenced dissent. This is not disrespect, as I harbour no disrespect to you as you are a real life friend, this is just simply just criticism.
(08-03-2015, 10:17 AM)Waterloo Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:13 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: IJust seems really immature this post, Suarez is a moderator and he did his job correctly; he banned someone who broke rules regardless of what it is, it isn't abuse.
And yes, Suarez is younger than most staff but he means well and is still learning how to moderate, just give him a chance.
Maybe he should've been taught before he got promoted.
You learn from experience, not only from being taught how too.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]