Promotion of Turtlewithmustache
You know what, you all make such an effort to fuck with Soul and try demean him but he's making money from a game, is the owner and main representative of a huge RP community and pretty much can do whatever the fuck he likes. I actually find it funny how immature this has all become. Jokes on you guy's.

Sorry to post this here Turtle, it won't help but I had to say it.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Falc
(08-02-2015, 11:34 PM)Castiel Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 11:25 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 11:12 PM)Castiel Wrote: Blurr and the others who have left/joined the other community. You need to reaslise that SoulRipper can decide to do what he wants with HIS server. Your opinions are needed, but not when you thread with the purpose to start an argument. This has become even stronger since the resignation of the admins and it seems some of the valued role players in the community are following suit. This also goes to the others have joined another community. Please just back off. It will only be over when everyone can get over it and move back to their respective communities. Its Soul's choice with what he does and that needs to be respected. You enjoyed being on the server that he and others have helped run, at least show some sort of gratitude or respect.

-Castiel

Most of the fearless staff team are gone. This happened because Soul didn't listen to his team, he didn't communicate with the team and they were fed up. If Soul spared some time for his community rather then other things such as his illegal money he would still have the staff team here today and the new community wouldn't exist. You have to realise that Soul is promoting people he wants to promote, no time of effort went into the promotions, Fearless is just getting worse and worse. To be honest Soul needs to sort his act out if he wants to keep the community running smoothly. 

This is your opinion and you are entitled to it, for some people may have not heard the story to its full extent, words should not be twisted. What some of you need to realise that over the past few years Fearless has probably earnt enough money to be classed as a Business. Business Owners have a right to make at least a small margin of profit. There may be different laws in Soul's country regarding tax but here if you earn money which goes into your bank account and declare it you are still entitled to a fraction of the amount. Looking over the thread with the numbers on it, I see in no way shape or form that this money is classed as "illegal" , it might be viewed as another source of income which HAS to be taxed if it goes into his personal bank account, the bank and his local council probably would have noticed strange mass sums being entered and taken out of Soul's bank, most likely leading to the freeze of his bank account. That had not happened in the past 7 years, so I presume the money is not classed as Illegal. I also happen to know that a few people reccomended turtle to soul before he even considered the promotion. What is going on currently is the promotion of trust worthy players to create a functional staff team, if you don't like what is happening start another thread. Don't take it to a place where people should be congratulated.

-Castiel

Can you please stop? I understand it's your opinion, but you clearly don't understand the entire story and from what I've read (bare in mind I do know it all), it's totally different to the facts.

Congratulations Turtle.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Noble
(08-02-2015, 11:34 PM)Castiel Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 11:25 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 11:12 PM)Castiel Wrote: - Snip -

- Snip -

- Snip -
"I also happen to know that a few people reccomended turtle to soul before he even considered the promotion."
 How do you know this, did players tell you this and if so they are not staff so their opinion on a players 
promotion is nothing. Not much to say but if you look up on this thread you see that it was not only me who thinks that these promotions are stupid. Well as Soul asked to stop I shall. #CastielApplyIceToTheBurn.
(08-02-2015, 10:33 PM)Blurr Wrote: Remember it is now about the hours, bans and blacklists not quality, enjoy being a mod.

Says the guy who is complaining that his hours are being reset on the other community, LMAO.

Good luck moderating Turtlewithmustache
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • TimzzElitezz, Mist
(08-02-2015, 11:40 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 10:33 PM)Blurr Wrote: Remember it is now about the hours, bans and blacklists not quality, enjoy being a mod.

Says the guy who is complaining that his hours are being reset on the other community, LMAO.

Good luck moderating Turtlewithmustache

On the other community there was a thread about the transfer of hours, I didn't spend 2000 hours for nothing mate. I don't see anything to do with this since I just like the fact of having a high amount of hours that I took time to achieve but quality is what makes a staff member, anyway I couldn't give to shits about your opinion Smile

EDIT:
Also I think you should get your facts right, I was not complaining I simply said my opinion on having the hours transfered haha
Infact, you did spend 2000 hours for nothing "mate". Youre blaming people for caring too much about hours when you are the guy who cared the most about his hours.

" I don't really want them to be reset and have to start fresh once again." Sounds like complaining to me. Ha-ha.
But lets not have this argument in the promotion thread of someone, PM me if you still want to continue.
The descent of FL now begins.
The following 4 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Falcon, GRiiM, James_Gaff, Sirrus
I saw her on the server and this moderator is alright
alright like the others. 

I wish all the Nov.aRP v2 people left already Smile
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 4 users Like Haarek's post:
  • SoulRipper, Mist, Grub, Baskingner
(08-03-2015, 12:22 AM)Midget Wrote: I saw her on the server and this moderator is alright
alright like the others. 

I wish all the Nov.aRP v2 people left already Smile
Nov.aRP v2, wut?
The following 1 user Likes SixPackSoCali's post:
  • MacTavish
Arguing in this circumstance futile, it brings nothing to light.

Congratulations Turtle, good luck.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator