What A Way To Go - A message to y'all
Awwww, naughty Safira...

Anyway, while you were not banned, the good times that were there were good ones, hope to see you doing just as good on the new community and for more of the good times yet to come. Will miss you from the events and just being on the servers, helping me deal with the weird problems I had (because, ya' know. I'm BasicallyMental)

Cya 'round
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I know my opinion does not have much weight, but what happened today was immature and will defiantly have repercussions on the new community. I have been on FL for a while with a long set of breaks, but in all my time I've never seen something so devastating happen to the current community, I'm glad the other half of the Ex-Admins did not do this, it's a very good sign of maturity. Going to miss you Barkles!
cya Safira

Sad to see this happen, but people mess up.

To anyone who's saying anything about this effecting your opinions on the ex. team, I honestly hope you do just take a moment to rethink. A few peoples mess ups shouldn't change your opinion on an entire team, but anyway, let's not look on the bad side.

Thank you for your time as an admin Saf, you did a great job Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Nexus
So many angels and saints are starting to arise in this thread, so perfect, much wow.
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • Nevy
Never expected this from a former SA, Admin and Moderator. It was the first thing I saw this morning. Shocked me. What you, Theo, and Fultz did was very immature.
Good luck,
Goodbye, Safira.
To be honest it was fun as fuck, would do it again.

Immature, yes, boring, no.

It's not like they effected anyone else on the server, seeing as that was what the whole server was doing anyway. Not that it justifies it, but still.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • James_Gaff
Holding grudges does no favors, I wish you the best of luck for the future.
(08-02-2015, 02:25 PM)Floodify Wrote: I think what some ex-admins just did was very childish and immature. How they are supposed to run a serious community is beyond me. Sure, be mad at the Owner - but you're ruining for everyone else that was playing and I find that incredibly selfish and disrespectful.

New community owner, seriously consider your next administrators.

Preach it baby.

OT: Goodbye and good luck Safira, sorry I fucked your signature and tried to make you still pay for it lmao.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Safira
[Image: lucifers-rebellion-090612.jpg]
The fall from grace.
(Not ill meant)