(Cate (dfas)) UBR
Your name: |FTG| Sgt. Cate #DemoteSuarez

Your ban ID: 61614

Banned by: Nevy

Reason: Extreme FailRP - Racism/Homophobia (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: no-one

Why we should unban you: (this UBR is from the words of Cate as he cannot post it himself currently)

Due to the recent turn of events most people have been unbanned, however this has not effected to me, but more people who have been committing worse server crimes and rule-breaking have been unbanned and banning me for such a small offence doesn't seem like  a big deal, especially since the new rules cover my original ban and i fail to see how this would have effected anyone adversely anyway.
Did you break the rules or not?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(08-02-2015, 05:09 AM)SirCrow Wrote: Did you break the rules or not?

The rules that were in affect at the time (no homophobia or racism in roleplay) but since the change of the rules I believe you could consider unbanning me.
You were mass arresting people for reasons such as "N word" (Racist) or "F word" (Homophobic) in a way that was against the rules regarding excessive use and in a way that was not being used in any RP context. It was FailRP beyond belief and I don't see why you should get unbanned because other people have broken worse rules.
(08-02-2015, 08:23 AM)Nevy Wrote: You were mass arresting people for reasons such as "N word" (Racist) or "F word" (Homophobic) in a way that was against the rules regarding excessive use and in a way that was not being used in any RP context. It was FailRP beyond belief and I don't see why you should get unbanned because other people have broken worse rules.
I'm not sure if this is true but I remember the president at the time accepting them. Why wasn't he banned?

Also if you fail to see how I should be unbanned because people who did worse things got unbanned then you must not know much about morality. Also the text above was not written by me (the grammar on it is noticeably worse than my usual). Forgive me if you misunderstood it.
(08-02-2015, 08:23 AM)Nevy Wrote: You were mass arresting people for reasons such as "N word" (Racist) or "F word" (Homophobic) in a way that was against the rules regarding excessive use and in a way that was not being used in any RP context. It was FailRP beyond belief and I don't see why you should get unbanned because other people have broken worse rules.

Another thing I vaguely remember was being told to arrest all "N words" and "F words" through voice chat.
You were banned under rules that were in effect but then. Just because the rules change does not mean your bans get erased. You broke the rules when they were in place thus your ban stays.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub