UBR - satnavjudo
Your name: satnavjudo

Your ban ID: - 64001

Banned by: -[FL] Barkles
- Console
- BlackOut

Reason: - stepping on ragdolled bodies, Extended by grub,
- NLR - 10th ban in 300 hours, Last chance.
- DC'd to avoid arrest.

Involved: - (Cant remember on the D/C occasion)

Why we should unban you: I have been a member of the fearless community for almost a year and a half, but due to my stupidity i have reached the day where a permanent ban has been enforced against me as i have been banned 10 times. Here is my plea to become unbanned. To do this i have reviewed my bans and i have realized some of them were not accurate or necessary.

To start with (stepping on ragdolled bodies, Extended by grub) I received this ban at around 6pm GMT on the 01/08/15 (The night before this application was proposed). I don't think i deserved to be banned for this as i was a hostage in a gunfire situation so once the swat had neutralized the enemy i ran for my life in an RP manner. I thought the body on the floor was dead as all the other people taking me hostage were killed and still on the floor but he wasn't he was tazed, i didn't realize this until an admin took me to the roof and told me to wait. Next thing i know after i was told to wait i was banned for standing on the body.

The next ban i would like to appeal against is the one issued by barkles (NLR - 10th ban in 300 hours, Last chance.) I don't see how this was even a fair ban in the first place as i died on one side of the megabase and was on the other side of it when i went back leaving a massive distance and now allowing me to interfere with what i was doing before my death. Besides that i spoke to staff members on teamspeak when this ban was issued and even they couldn't understand why i was banned anyway because NLR results in the a blacklist not a ban.

The last ban i'm here to appeal for today is the one issued by blackout (DC'd to avoid arrest.) I was on the server 33x and there was a minge police officer trying to arrest me for being on top of a bus when i got out of my chair so i called an admin and blackout came, we had abit of an admin sit and he told me that it was over and he wasn't to arrest me as there was no reason. I had to go for my dinner as soon as the sit had finished. I explained that to blackout so he made the sit faster so it would be resolved quicker. After he put us down i D/C'd and when i try to come back on after dinner he has banned me for the reason he said was invalid.

Look i know i wasn't the best player on the server when i was new but that was along time ago, i have spent almost two months away to get my head clear and now i wish to start again with a fresh mind frame, If i could have these bans removed this would give me another chance to show how dedicated i am to the great community that is fearless.

Thank you for taking the time to read and appreciate my unban application - satnavjudo
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
You have obtained 11 bans in a short amount of time. When I see a player gain that many rule infractions in such a short amount of time, I take it as disrespect to the Community since its almost blatantly obvious you do not care for the rules set in place.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I do though! I agree i was bad many months ago but i have improved i play with players such as falcao, Eclips and suarez im not a bad player.
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
Case still under review, thank you for your time.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied.

You proved to us how little care you had for our community. You have a high amount of bans and it says something since you retained a lot of them even after the huge wipe(bans prior to 2015). I do not believe someone can truly change in 2 months as you say.