Owner's explanation
(08-02-2015, 09:14 AM)Nacreas Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 09:08 AM)Edned Wrote: It's ludicrous that your FL team left like that, it was so unprofessional in many different ways. Throughout their strike procedure (Not naming anyone personally) I felt like a lot of dishonesty was occurring.
I hope that your new team is more trustworthy and can actually accept that you are the owner, and make final decisions because of that. I thought that, because of the maturity of your old team, they should accept that you are the owner and make those decisions but it seems that is not true.
I wish you the best of luck with your new team, I am sure it will be a positive change for the foreseeable future of Fearless! Smile

You see without a lot of what the administrators and moderators did, FL wouldn't be here today.

Hello Nacreas,
Let's not make an argument here, I have already said my thank you's to the staff team in the resignation thread.

Kind Regards,
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 4 users Like Edned's post:
  • Haarek, DVN, MacTavish, Baskingner
(08-01-2015, 01:46 AM)yarrrs Wrote: You're dodging the freaking point slick. You're not taxing the donations and that's illegal, hence this entire community is illegal. I've been telling people this for years but nobody believed me besides those who told me and a very select few. You're a terrible owner, and the only reason you're staying with FL is to make money. If you cared for the community you'd give temar ownership

The donations count as a non-profit income. It would only be taxable if he was using the money to pay staff etc. if its used to fund the company/organization (but is non-profit, again this means no one is payed for their work (appart from thirdparty sources)) it is not taxable.
(08-02-2015, 09:24 AM)Edned Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 09:14 AM)Nacreas Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 09:08 AM)Edned Wrote: It's ludicrous that your FL team left like that, it was so unprofessional in many different ways. Throughout their strike procedure (Not naming anyone personally) I felt like a lot of dishonesty was occurring.
I hope that your new team is more trustworthy and can actually accept that you are the owner, and make final decisions because of that. I thought that, because of the maturity of your old team, they should accept that you are the owner and make those decisions but it seems that is not true.
I wish you the best of luck with your new team, I am sure it will be a positive change for the foreseeable future of Fearless! Smile

You see without a lot of what the administrators and moderators did, FL wouldn't be here today.

Hello Nacreas,
Let's not make an argument here, I have already said my thank you's to the staff team in the resignation thread.

Kind Regards,

Not every post is to flame, Edned. I'm sorry you saw it that way but I believe you're mistaken.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 4 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Blurr, Dauntless, James_Gaff, Nexus
nice. its all about Money in life. Some People where frustrated that they dont get any Money and did the admin Job and now they are gone.

Anyway - Goodbye all old admins.

Fearless will not die, there are enough Players left :-)
(08-02-2015, 02:43 PM)Badl Wrote: nice. its all about Money in life. Some People where frustrated that they dont get any Money and did the admin Job and now they are gone.

That literally makes no sense. Tad of money should've been paid into development, rather than the owner's pockets.

Also who wants Fearless to die? We are still in good relationship and I even helped him with FL's Dedicated server last night.

Not sure if trolling or just dull.
The following 2 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Dauntless, BasicallyMental
(08-02-2015, 01:59 PM)Shixma Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 01:46 AM)yarrrs Wrote: You're dodging the freaking point slick. You're not taxing the donations and that's illegal, hence this entire community is illegal. I've been telling people this for years but nobody believed me besides those who told me and a very select few. You're a terrible owner, and the only reason you're staying with FL is to make money. If you cared for the community you'd give temar ownership

The donations count as a non-profit income. It would only be taxable if he was using the money to pay staff etc. if its used to fund the company/organization (but is non-profit, again this means no one is payed for their work (appart from thirdparty sources)) it is not taxable.

Sorry to butt in here, but if you have not already seen, Soul made (Correct me if my memory here is shit) $14,000 since November last year. And you are saying it is non-profit?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(08-02-2015, 03:31 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 01:59 PM)Shixma Wrote:

Sorry to butt in here, but if you have not already seen, Soul made (Correct me if my memory here is shit) $14,000 since November last year. And you are saying it is non-profit?

Yes, thats how taxes work. Also, why is it everyone and his moms business what he is earning all of the sudden? 
(08-02-2015, 02:59 PM)Burnett Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 02:43 PM)Badl Wrote: nice. its all about Money in life. Some People where frustrated that they dont get any Money and did the admin Job and now they are gone.

That literally makes no sense. Tad of money should've been paid into development, rather than the owner's pockets.

Also who wants Fearless to die? We are still in good relationship and I even helped him with FL's Dedicated server last night.

Not sure if trolling or just dull.

wtf Burnett you left? i am a littlebit disapointed
People say everything is going "back to normal" with a "better team"...but its not. The good team and players have left, to go to Limelight. FL is losing its community and will never be the same, soon enough the updates will come pouring out of the new community and FL will die a horrid death. There is nothing that can be done.
RIP FL:RP 2008-2015
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

The following 3 users Like Mr.UnionSniper's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Ozzie88, Dauntless
(08-02-2015, 03:50 PM)Mr.UnionSniper Wrote: People say everything is going "back to normal" with a "better team"...but its not. The good team and players have left, to go to another community. FL is losing its community and will never be the same, soon enough the updates will come pouring out of the new community and FL will die a horrid death. There is nothing that can be done.
RIP FL:RP 2008-2015

With doomsayers like you, yep.

Besides i wouldnt call this "nearly dead"
[Image: epCirAx.png]