Owner's explanation
This was always being built up. No bond between the administration team and owner creates diversions.

We will see how this continues.
Ex-Server Teacher
(08-01-2015, 10:36 AM)The Wolf Moon Wrote: What is your explanation about Edned?

I can answer this, as Edneds good friend.
Soul and Ed are really close, like very. They speak everyday, constantly skype, talk to eachother on Kik and pretty much at the end of the day, Soul used his power to go against the staffs majority to unban Ed.

More proof that Soul let Ed do what he wants: http://www.fearlessrp.net/shadowgalaxy/
Ed coding using FLs domain.
His ban was unfair, doesn't matter if it was a friend or not.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-01-2015, 10:52 AM)LivKX Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 10:36 AM)The Wolf Moon Wrote: What is your explanation about Edned?

I can answer this, as Edneds good friend.
Soul and Ed are really close, like very. They speak everyday, constantly skype, talk to eachother on Kik and pretty much at the end of the day, Soul used his power to go against the staffs majority to unban Ed.

More proof that Soul let Ed do what he wants: http://www.fearlessrp.net/shadowgalaxy/
Ed coding using FLs domain.

I know mate, But I want to see soul's explanation.
I'd just like to clarify one or two points that have been raised in this thread.

Baskinger - The reason I wrote 52% tax on the post is because Soul claimed that he was getting taxed at 50% in the teamspeak meeting we had. After doing some research on the Netherlands tax brackets, that corresponds most closely to 52%, the highest bracket, which may be possible if he's earning money from working at a hotel and also Fearless, though without any transparency it's impossible to be sure, and I can only guess by what's on the database and by my knowledge of server costs.

Project - Absolutely nothing was spent on server security. Soul used the free CloudFlare package, the free OVH DDoS protection, and all the custom security that protected the server from various attacks and from DDoS in the last 4 months were created entirely by Burnett and I for free. We've taken that with us, and removed it from the FL dedi, as it is not Soul's to use.
I will be here. supporting FL, Even tho theres been some Big things these days. It wont change my view of the old staff team, soul or the server.
The following 2 users Like Marvin's post:
  • Haarek, MacTavish
I'm happy to see your striving to keep going regardless of the circumstances, the demands are rather large if you ask me.

Here's to a brighter future.
Good to read this, hopefully FL will be back to normal within days. I stay because this is definately where I want to be. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Cannot believe this, think it's pretty much the biggest BS I've seen since I've been here.
I feel bad for you, Soul. I hope that you will find the right new staff for yourself.

If Ryan can I can too!

#Mist4mod