evilout360
It looks like the time has come, especially with the mass exodus of staff I fear that FL may not be a community I want to remain with, the day of striking showed that the server needs a competent staff team to be able function and remain enjoyable.  It also shows Transparency is needed, for some time we were told improvements would be too expensive for FL. Yet if we'd have known, imagine where this community could have been.

I've got some people to thank for making my stay at FL enjoyable.

Brynn - Probably role played the most with you, if it wasn't for you I'd likely have quit earlier this year.

Barkles - MEGA last year was one thing that kept me in FL and thankfully it did, you've been a great friend, roleplayer and administrator.

Mark-the-mushroom - As with Brynn if it wasn't for you I'd likely have quit age ago  after drowning in the mingehaven that was v2p

The entire Teacher team - you've been a pleasure working with, some of the best candidates were definitely selected and have even managed to teach me a few things

To anyone I've missed , thanks for just being part of a community that has brung enjoyment to many. If it wasn't for fearless I'd be in DarkRP hell.
The following 6 users Like evilmat360's post:
  • CommanderEcho, Brynn, Tomo, Mustang, Suarez, TheMJ
It's been great working with you and doing our old *cough* *cough* roleplays back in *cough* Particle Inc.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Bye mat Sad stay in touch Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Was nice working with you, get a fucking mic
Goodbye evil, keep in touch please!
Goodbye evilmat ;(
Cya soon mat Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]