The new Cab
I've bought the new cab. The handling is AWFUL! D: Taxi drivers have to get people fast and secure from one place to another. That does not work with the awful handling. What about making the handling on the Cab a little better? Cheese and also the internal camera is very low, so it would be nice if someone could raise that up to normal height
(09-07-2010, 03:01 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: What about making the handling on the Cab a little better? Cheese
Just learn to drive it.
and also the internal camera is very low, so it would be nice if someone could raise that up to normal height
Press ctrl.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-07-2010, 03:10 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(09-07-2010, 03:01 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: What about making the handling on the Cab a little better? Cheese
Just learn to drive it.
and also the internal camera is very low, so it would be nice if someone could raise that up to normal height
Press ctrl.

uhm sorry, but often i like driving while looking out from the inside. It's easy to fix anyway, and i'm not going to waste my playing time on driving the cab Tounge i'm not saying it's impossible to drive it, i'm just saying it would be easier to drive which is a big advantage Cheese