Unban Request
Name: Situation
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15050524
Banning Admin: [FL] Pechvarry

Hi Admin. First of all I just wanna say how great this server is, you've made a really good job. Really love it.

- Today I got banned for "NLR, Revenge Kill". Im gonna explain the whole story for you.
I was driving in the city til a cop came to me and asked "Can you drive me to the mafia place"? Then I said yes ofc. When we came there the cop was holding his USP against the mafia boss and asked: Where is my car? You stoled it. And I was just going with the flow and just followed him. When we got into the mafia house the leader randomly stabbed the cop to death and me too, and I didnt do anything back because I knew its against the rules. And I went really mad at that moment because when I came back to the Mafia house 5 mins later my cop car was stolen. And I knew that the rules said that I could come back after 5 minutes. Then I saw the Mafia Boss again running at the road. When I saw the boss i was randomly shot again by someone (I dont know who) but I thought it was him so I made a revenge (After 5 mins from when I died ofc)

Thats the whole story admin. I really hope that you will unban me now because I havent crossed the rules and I wont ever do it because I like the server so much. I really thought you could make a revange after 5 min but no.

Thanks! Cya soon hopefully Smile

Hello Situation , You don't remember what happened in your previous life , You don't go back to the mafia house after 5 minutes is past. However you didn't do such fail as rejoining to get your car back. I would like to add that i banned you for a day so you are not even allowed to post a ban request. Your ban will be over in few hours. Read the template carefully next time if you are banned again.
(10-03-2011, 09:40 AM)Spechvarry Wrote: Hello Situation , You don't remember what happened in your previous life , You don't go back to the mafia house after 5 minutes is past. However you didn't do such fail as rejoining to get your car back. I would like to add that i banned you for a day so you are not even allowed to post a ban request. Your ban will be over in few hours. Read the template carefully next time if you are banned again.

Oh sorry mate, I didn't know that I was just banned for a day. Really sorry.... I tryed to find out a way how to find how long I was banned but couldn't really find it.
Anyways thanks for your reply and hope I can get into the server soon!
Take care.
/ Situation.