Donator Problems... >.>
Exclamation 
Hey guys..

I donated a few days ago now.. and some of the extra things that your supposed to get i didn't.. so far i have:

- Double salary on all jobs.
- A heart icon next to your name in OOC.
- Double the duration of your spawn immunity (mayor).
- Binds are available.

Ones i haven't checked yet:

- Half the waiting time for spawning.
- Half the waiting time for becoming conscious.
- Half the waiting time for getting unarrested.

And the ones i haven't got:

- 50 slots extra inventory space.
- $100.000 (100k) added to your in-game wallet.

Sadly there's no way to prove i haven't got the 100k seing as it 'comes on automaticly with the donator status' but the 50 extra inventory space i can. At the moment i have 10 large pockets (1 large pocket = 15 inventory space so 10 = 150 inventory space) so plus the 50 i have 200.. when i should have 250.. i took a screenshot of my pockets and inventory.. take a look :

[Image: donatorthingy.png]

Maybe this will sorta prove that there is SOMETHING wrong with my account... so maybe there is a chance of getting the 100k i payed for.. but then again, probably not..

Help?
You get 75 space not 50 and you get 5 big pockets. Binds have been made public so that makes no difference. The times have been changed for arrest it is now 5 mins fro non donator and 2minutes and 30 seconds for donator (but it says 3 mins rounded up). Spawning is 20 seconds so it should be 10 for donators. Screen shot please and knockout is also 10 seconds so screenshot again please.
It says 50 on the donator page.... i'll check the spawning times i'm not sure about them but i didn't get the 50/75 extra space or the 100k.... i may aswell give up there's no way i can show it if the extra space is pockets.. i'll get some screenshots but i'll doubt they will do anything..

EDIT:

These all work:

- Half the waiting time for spawning.
- Half the waiting time for becoming conscious.
- Half the waiting time for getting unarrested.
I hate fish.
That's really strange, there must have been something wrong. All that things you specify should all automatically work. Edit: Ah I remember again, when I gave you the donator, a few minutes later the server crashed, so that explains why some things might get lost.

You have access to btpew, and you have the flags sl, at the server's database it looks all good.
The W stands for Waiting times, so I'm sure they most work too.

Hmm, that must be a mistype on the donator tab, anyway you got 75 more space instead or 50, so that's in your advantage, isn't it? I'm sure you have now more space than before, because the standard amount of space is 50 and you have 200.

I added the 100k manually, is all working fine now? Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Im checking now.. just need to update gmod.

EDIT:

Cheese Yes i got the 100k, Thanks soul (:
I hate fish.
Don't thank me. Wink Thank you for the donation.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.