Problems. overdate
Hello. My Brother was banned for the server a month ago and were promised that he would be unbanned the 19 sep And now he have been banned for one month and 2 weeks and still not unbanned. Can you please unban him? his name is Devo$ And i still have the mail from the Admin telling me that he could get unabnned the 19 sep..
Then send a mail back to that admin that he isn't unbanned yet.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Again you are the Guys who massively racist... look at my fucking ban request the last threat got closed -_-
(10-02-2011, 12:40 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Then send a mail back to that admin that he isn't unbanned yet.

i have already done that for 3-4 days ago i wrote a mail to him but he never Answered Smile

(10-02-2011, 12:41 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Again you are the Guys who massively racist... look at my freaking ban request the last threat got closed -_-

mate Stop Following me okay My brother did not racism And i didden't either you were the guys Who Added me on steam to call me names and that i were a nazi and shit i was the one trying to stop everything by sending PM's To you and your friend but you never stopped and ive talked to an admin and INSANE PAIN will be banned but my brothe Dev$ will be unbanned because he didden't do anyting like Insane. So stop stalking me and adding me on steam to call me names !
I think you are the Insanity guy who did not really made any racist but the other Devo$ and INSANE PAIN guys really did look at my screen shot -_-
(10-02-2011, 12:44 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: I think you are the Insanity guy who did not really made any racist but the other Devo$ and INSANE PAIN guys really did look at my screen shot -_-

Yes i am Achillis the guy who tried to stop it but got all the Shit from your friends when you all added me on steam. and Devo$ my brother did not Racism like Insane did.. Insane pain freaked out because your friend (wich is perm banned for another reson now) Wrote stuff about his mom who passed away 5 days before you guys write shit about her.. devo$ should be unbanned but Insane Pain Should not.
(10-02-2011, 12:40 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Then send a mail back to that admin that he isn't unbanned yet.

here is th mail i got from him

Hello,

I hope they're good real-life friends of yours, because you just got their ban shortened to 1 month, they will be able to play on our servers again on the 19th of September. However, their next offenses will lead to a permanent ban and there will be no questions about it.

Regards,
[FL] Killjoy
Server Support Staff
Again, I didnt add you on steam and tell you/troll you and call you names or talk on someone's mom, All I remember that INSANE PAIN Really racist if you say so Killjoy have sent you that mail contact him or something, keep in mind he is not an admin anymore becouse he left.
(10-02-2011, 12:52 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Again, I didnt add you on steam and tell you/troll you and call you names or talk on someone's mom, All I remember that INSANE PAIN Really racist if you say so Killjoy have sent you that mail contact him or something, keep in mind he is not an admin anymore becouse he left.

I know hat he's not admin but he told me (and i still have the mails) that he talked to other admin about and Yes that True and that why we have agreed to let INSANE PAIN be baned and never return.. and yes you did and your friend to one of your fiend added me and then he invited like 4 guys to the chat and all were Calleing me Nazi and Alot of other stuff and i didden't so any thign all i did on the server was trying to stop it.. but yea unban my brother Devo$ and Do not unban INSANE PAIN for his racism