[In progress] 2109: Invasion of Evocity
2109: Invasion of Evocity
Incoming transmission...
"Hello?! Is anyone there?! This is Sergeant Micheal Garett from the United States National Guard! Can anyone hear me?!
*Signal gets weaker*
"For anyone out there listening, you got to get in contact with local law enforcements they are pushing northwards! Me and some other fellows are stuck at an old farmhouse close to Jackson, Mississippi. Anyone near our location?! We need immediate backup, I repeat immediate backup! Oh my god, they're here! Run! 
*Several shots are fired, screams are heard in the background* *Breathing is heard into the radio* *Signal lost*
Backstory
The world has been involved in a long war stretching from the start in 2102 to now. The earth grows tired of our behaviour and stuff seems to be covering up. In the east many nation states have gathered and formed "The Eastern Powers". Seven years ago the king of the CEEN spoke on the behalf of the EP and declared war on NATO. In the beginning we stood alone, but in later years we got joined by new and fresh allies. Maybe this could turn the tide of the war? Offcially it's named The Second Hungarian-Commonewealth war, but we call it World War Three.
OOC
Hello! I am happy to finally post this thread, which is about a RP I have been planning for a very long time. It’s based on human occupation of territories like how France got occupied by Nazi Germany under the Second World War. The goal with this RP is not to make Evocity a killing zone. It will be focus on the mechanics of the puppet government, and the means of living in constant fear. The goal of the RP is to make good memories through good acting in a new futuristic world. You decide whether to control a government, civilian or rebel citizen of the puppet municipality of Evocity. (More about roles and occupations below) If this RP looks interesting to you feel free to apply. Members who wish to be a part of the RP as civilians please follow the less detailed template designated for you. 

Spoiler :
Puppet Mayor: (0/1)
CEEN Representative: (0/1)
Garrison Commander: (1/1) BasicallyMental
Garrison Infantry: (2/4) Judge Rage, DesertFox
CEEN Peacekeeper Captain: (0/1) 
CEEN Peacekeeper: (1/6) Vitaly "Sp1cY" Jo
Secret Service: (2/4) Android, Innovative
Factory Managers: (0/4)
Inspector: (0/2)¨
Judge: (1/1) Lord Octagon
Civillian: (1/48) Emil2205
U.S National Guard: (1/2) MrTreeGames

Additional Information
Date: Not yet decided.
Timezone: GMT+1
How can you help?: We need people to build some of the dupes for the RPs. Please contact me if you have any help to offer! Smile We are also in need of volunteering admins to administrate the event.
Template:

Spoiler :
(OOC)
Timezone:
Rate your maturity 1-10:
Rate your English 1-10:
(IC)
Name:
Which role are you applying for?:

Credits:
Villy - Making one of the screenshots
Hillerbear - Idea and writing
UnionSniper, Megascotty - Helping me with misspellings and backstory.

[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 3 users Like Imperator's post:
  • Viljo, Nevill, Michael
good luck, i'll make my application soon

(OOC)
Timezone: GMT+1
Rate your maturity 1-10: 10
Rate your English 1-10: 10
(IC)
Name: Francesco Vincent Serpico
Backstory(Optional): After finishing law school, Francesco was admitted to the bar and served as a law clerk for Judge Fred Thompson and then Justice Montanna before taking a position at the Attorney General's Office during the Goliath administration. He went to serve the Goliath administration and the Cox administration in the Department of Justice and the Office of the Nexus Counsel, before spending 6 years in private law practice. During this time he argued 43 cases before the Supreme Court.

He was appointed Judge of the EvoCity Court of Appeals by President Cox, where he was serving when he was nominated to be Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. He filled this position and shorty after the death of Justice Montanna, Francesco was chosen as the new Chief Justice.

Which role are you applying for?: Judge
(OOC)
Timezone: BST
Rate your maturity 1-10: 9
(IC)
Name: Harry Walshie
Backstory(Optional):
My life has been a hard one, going from job to job, enjoying, not enjoying but now I have got to here. I feel that, this is going to be the job for me, that, I will look at the role, take the role, do my role. When I say this, I mean I will be doing the job to it's full.
Which role are you applying for?: Garrison Commander.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(OOC)

Timezone:UTC+01:00

Rate your maturity 1-10:8

Rate your English 1-10:7

(IC)

Name:Jonathan Dawn

Backstory(Optional):-Unkown-

Which role are you applying for?:[b]U.S National Guard[/b]
Best of luck mate, sounds like more than interesting roleplay, wish i could join.
Hey Hillerbear, good luck. Do you know if the event is going to be before 16 of august?because if it's going to be after the 16 then I would love to makr an application for the CEEN representative slot.

Best Regards
(OOC)
Timezone: British Timezone
Rate your maturity 1-10: 10 
(IC)
Name: James King
Backstory(Optional): After Finishing education, James planned on a good life, he joines the secret service in hopes for that... Untill the war came, the plans for a good life was... Forgotten. 
Which role are you applying for?: Secret Service
I hope it's is somewhere middle August. If not good luck! I will try and apply
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(OOC)

Timezone: CEST UTC+2h (Amsterdam time, UK time +1h)

Rate your maturity 1-10: 9

Rate your English 1-10: 7.8

(IC)

Name: Brett 'Tree' Razer

Backstory(Optional): Since the age of 12, during the war, Brett lived with his dad in Vatican City. The only state that was left alone during the war. He went to the only international school left in Italy, in Rome. When he turned 18 he started serving the Holy See (other name for VC) as a Swiss Guard. He has had this job for 3 years now. 

Which role are you applying for?: U.S National Guard
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander