Report: 3 People Who May be At Fault For a Random Demotion
Name of players: (a)NarcissisticPenguin*NEWCROSS* (b)Elfons ©[FL:RP]Riceman?

SteamIDs:(a)STEAM_0:1:54926002  (b) STEAM_0:0:19875283 © STEAM_0:1:70856043

Time in GMT: About 1715

Server: v2d

Summary: At the time © was the SWAT Sergeant and IC was looking at the female Nexus Desk Secretary's rear end. The two Desk Secretaries (Me and Megascotty77) confronted him, calling him a pedofile as the girl was underage, and he told us to back off aiming his gun at us. He then called in a demotion request on me for "insulting a senior officer". This was wrong because 1. I never insulted him. and 2. No where in the laws says the SWAT has any power over the Nexus Desk Secretaries. I was then randomly demoted for the same reason. Im not sure who demoted me (a) or (b) and Im also not sure who would be at fault for this (a), (b), or ©.

Evidence:
List of Government Officials at the time
Laws - None of which say anything about SWAT having power over the Nexus Desk Secretaries
© Sending in demotion request
Demotion
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

This is a false accusation as he had clearly called me a pedo and insulted me by calling me other names, furthermore the other people who were there had heard you insult me. Also, can i please see the full log so that there is evidence of insults aswell. I would also like to say i was 'corrupt'. When i pointed my gun, it was when they tried to come in and cave in. This was why i told them to 'back-off'.
(07-24-2015, 04:02 PM)Riceman? Wrote: This is a false accusation as he had clearly called me a pedo and insulted me by calling me other names, furthermore the other people who were there had heard you insult me. Also, can i please see the full log so that there is evidence of insults aswell. I would also like to say i was 'corrupt'. When i pointed my gun, it was when they tried to come in and cave in. This was why i told them to 'back-off'.

Calling someone a pedofile after staring at an underage girls rear is not an insult. And you didn't even address the part where you thought you had power over it as a "senior officer".
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Calling someone a pedofile after staring at an underage girls rear is not an insult. And you didn't even address the part where you thought you had power over it as a "senior officer".
[/quote]
You had also insulted me in other ways other than calling me a pedofile. It's going to be investigated and i just want the logs of the chat so that I can prove that this is a invalid report. Also, how would you know that I had looked at her rear when you were facing the doors, not me. Therefore, the evidence of me looking at her rear end is invalid and you shouldn't have called me a pedophile.
P.S: It's pedophile, not pedofile.
Involved - posting on behalf of NarcPenguin as he is unable to post on the forums at this moment.

'I was told by an officer that a nexus desk secretary was insulting a 'senior officer' and being a paedophile
I have no idea where the senior officer thing came from, but I believed that what the officer said was true and took action.
Not much I could of done on my part if in my opinion'

Upon telling him that the OP of this BR claims the SWAT was being a paedophile, he sent me this (and asked me to post it)

'I don't care, I have no part in this apart from the fact that I took someone's word and acted upon it.'
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(07-24-2015, 07:15 PM)Riceman? Wrote: Calling someone a pedofile after staring at an underage girls rear is not an insult. And you didn't even address the part where you thought you had power over it as a "senior officer".
You had also insulted me in other ways other than calling me a pedofile. It's going to be investigated and i just want the logs of the chat so that I can prove that this is a invalid report. Also, how would you know that I had looked at her rear when you were facing the doors, not me. Therefore, the evidence of me looking at her rear end is invalid and you shouldn't have called me a pedophile.
P.S: It's pedophile, not pedofile.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure I didn't insult you at all...that's a large claim. And we were turned around.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

I'm pretty sure I didn't insult you at all...that's a large claim. And we were turned around.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you did, anyway let's not turn this into a war. We will await the moderator and the logs to be shown.
Player report denied. The players in question NarcissisticPenguin*NEWCROSS*, Elfons and [FL:RP]Riceman?, were not found breaking rules regarding Random Demotion, while maybe the demotion came quick you in fact did insult Riceman by calling him a pedophile, which in my opinion was pretty rude considering he would not know the age of the Nexus Desk Secretary unless it was roleplayed otherwise (since all models look mid to late 20's). At the end of the day you did insult Riceman and there is no law saying Swat has power of the nexus desk secretary because unless the president says otherwise only the president himself does. But that is irrelevant because you insulting him and him asking for a demotion is not him having power over you. Thank you for posting this report.

[FL] Rolorox