Report: [FL:RP] Epicworlds & [FL:RP] andremachado9
Name of player: [FL:RP] Epicworlds
[FL:RP] andremachado9

SteamID: Epic: STEAM_0:1:42221590
Andre: STEAM_0:0:59733565

Time in GMT: 23:30ish

Server: V2D

Summary: Epicworlds intentionally CDMd me then drove off without calling a medic or RPing it out, andremachado9 then directed his trabant directly towards me just to run me over to ensure my death.

Evidence:

EpicWorlds CDMing me

Proof of andre directing his trabant towards me to kill me in ragdoll

Proof of the ownership of the car

Hello all.
Sir, I killed you, but I didn't want to! It was a accident, I'm still new at driving. I apologize!
It's not about being good or new at driving, it's clear you hit your 'right' key to go straight towards me, there was no effort to move out of the way or anything, you could have actually kept going straight in the path that you where going.
You know that I stopped the car just to see if you were alive or not. I would call a paramedic to heal you if you were alive. I didn't want to ran over you. Again, I'm so sorry for what happened.
Fair enough, I never actually realized you got out of the car, I'll score you out from the report but keep the evidence in the case of a reviewing administrator seeing it fit for a punishment.
Ok, thank you very much Smile . I swear I got out of the car and I didn't want to kill you.
I take responsibility for my actions, but, I would like to share some information with you. At the time, there was a MASSIVE (8) car pileup at city tunnel, many fires, I was frantic at getting there. The medics were getting requests out the a**. I was calling for medics at connectivity but responding to the city tunnel emergency. One life is less important than 8. Also, about the death itself, I drive firstperson. Very sorry. I do take full responsibility of my actions though.
Partially Approved.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]