UnBan Request - BouncingBall
Your name: [FL:RP] BouncingBall

Your ban ID: 63424

Banned by: [FL] Shadow 

Reason: Fail RP, Attempted to RDM, Lying to an admin

Involved: Can not remember it was a police officer though.

Why we should unban you: Because I think it is completely out of order. What happened was an officer came past so I punched him with my baton, Then he got is ASP Baton and and started hitting me till I got to 8% health then I fell unconscious and nearly died because he stepped on me too which brought me down to 5% He then woken me up then called an admin and blamed it all on me saying that I kept on hitting him, I never fail RP because I had my ASP Baton out first he did not have a weapon, Handcuffs out! So therefor it is not FailRP if I had my baton out first. Anyway the admin came along and the officer just basically blamed it all on me and [FL] Shadow did not ask for my side of the story and banned me for 13 Days.

I never attempted to RDM because I whacked him Once with the ASP Baton then he got his ASP Baton and and started hitting me I went from 100% Health to 5% Health. The admin did not even ask to get my side of the story he/she did not even say a word then banned me for 13 Days. I just want to be un banned or my ban to be shortened. 

Thank you,

BouncingBall.

No answers. Bumping.
Hello there,

I was called by [FL:RP] Smex (Police Officer) to the situation. He informed me that you randomly started hitting him without a reason.
I asked you if you were infact hitting him.. where you told me that you didn't.

I checked the damage logs and you I had seen that you hit him for over 10 times. He hit you back out of self defense. You also had your job put as Citizen. You didn't have any RP history with him, in IC.
Therefore you hitting him with an ASP Baton is FailRP and attempted RDM.
You denying the several hits on him is counted as lying to an Administrator.

I do hope that when you are unbanned, that you will think about your RP and make some effort to establish some RP background.. atleast before doing aggressive RP.

Denied.