All admins are abusive!!! Unfairness!!!
Name: AfroGuy

Time/Date: 07/15/2015 21:00 (about)

Steam ID:0:1:96065233

Name of Administrator: Every admin especially [FL:M] Brynn

Evidence:
There is NO evidence, you should already know this!!!(even me as a 11 year old kid knows...)

Hey supporters and protesters!
It's me again! Hopefully you found out this post from the unban thread. I am here to talk to ALL of you ADMINS that this is ENOUGH!!! I have been banned in an unfair way by a VERY EXTREMELY RUDE admin called [FL:M] Brynn. I was in the middle of talking to him about why to not ban me then the screen went blue and there it is... You know what happened next. To be honest with you, I was in the middle of typing a reply WHEN I GOT BANNED! HOW RUDE, THIS IS LIKE THE RUDEST PERSON I EVER MET ON THIS PLANET! And this 'genius' kept making stupid excuses!

And this is to ALL OF YOU ADMINS... You guys are the MOST UNFAIR people on this universe. I HAVE NEVER met anyone who would do this to a 11 year old kid!!! Now if you have kids, YOU should KNOW when you were born that they have sensitive feelings (hopefully you have been a child before...). Only admins get VIP treatment! They can do whatever they want to, even lift innocent players up with their physics gun(that's what they did to me!). You guys can change things in front of someone. This is not apart of real life and THIS IS AN RP server. It is supposed to be realistic it can be! Have you EVER, EVER seen a random guy building something with a physics gun and lifting people with guns as well? Well sorry, physics guns are still a myth!

Overall, neither ADMINS OR PLAYERS should do this, because this IS NOT RP and YOU GUYS call this an RP SERVER? If you guys want to moderate something, you should have done it when the server first established. Or another suggestion is to close the server to the public for a while for moderation.
From an innocent 11 yr old. Shu1225
So....where is the abuse?
How did brynn abuse his powers here? to me it seems that you are pissed because you got banned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
well Brynn held me in his gun: NOT RP and why would he??? It clearly said that I was only avaliable on chat. I tased him because I was alarmed, I found out he was admin when we got up. Admins shouldn't do this, unfair! And it says the rules website is down... and I registered about 3 days ago...
And i handle @ calls how i want if a ming prop spams i lift him up talk to him and hands the punishment.

i honestly dont see why you are so butthurt abaout this.
I cant speak cause my speaker and headset broke down...
Okay let me explain the whole story:
I was on patrol, Brynn came up to me and i thought he was talking to another dude. but i didnt know he was talking to me. it stated chat only. helifted me up and i got alarmed. i tased him cause i thought he was gonna harm me
Well you dont taze a mod/admin that lifts you up.. simple as that. and no they are not here to harm you.
I am pissed off cause im a kid and all kids hve sensitive feelings! hopefully youve been a kid before! and great brynn is online!
well I was trying to solve this problem and then e banned me while i was typing! HOW RUDE!!!