Radar gun model/sound update
The radar gun's model has been updated. Thanks to Darknoob for his work on this one. I've also added a little sound to it on fire, making it slightly more immersive, as usual.

As for progress on DayZ, it's coming along nicely. We still need to work a bit on setting up a proper admin plugin (as it came without one) and there's a bit of clean-up to do (a fair few of the HUD displays and descriptions are pretty unprofessional; we don't want to host an epic may-may DayZ server). It'll most likely use the FA:S weapons pack, which is similar to CW2, as it has native support built in.

Maps will probably rotate daily or something. The most likely candidates are rp_apocalypse (we've had a few events there) and rp_stalker_new. They'll take a while to set up, but hopefully not too long.

The database is ready; we need to decide whether or not we're syncing bans, etc.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • DooZâ„¢
Good job once again on the radar gun!
And regarding the DayZ server, I hope it becomes even better then the one's currently out there, as it sounds like it will be!
I personally think bans should not be synced since it is not the same gamemode, so, different rules.
Or maybe make an option where the admin would pick either a global gamemode ban (for example if breaking rules which are the same in both servers), or a single gamemode ban (either for the 4 CityRP servers, or the 1 DayZ server).
Well then, I hope everything goes well and good luck!

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Sync bans for hackers. But don't sync bans for minor offenses.
The following 2 users Like Jericho's post:
  • Marty, Benporium
By the way, will there be a new set of admins to moderate the DayZ server?
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • MacTavish
Great on the radar gun! Also cannot wait till the release of the DayZ server
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I have just been on the CityRP the radar has not been placed into the game yet it looks the same as before.
(07-15-2015, 07:15 AM)BouncingBall Wrote: I have just been on the CityRP the radar has not been placed into the game yet it looks the same as before.

The server hasn't been restarted yet.
You're bad a at screenshots.

Good work.
The following 3 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Decay, Mustang, Benporium
(07-15-2015, 06:52 AM)Jericho Wrote: Sync bans for hackers. But don't sync bans for minor offenses.

This and other major offences
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Benporium
I assume you are converting over the current staff team to the DayZ Server? Great update on the Radar gun too, was much needed if I'm honest.