Nexus ambience and more
I've added a VOX system to the Nexus for ambience. Every minute, 1 out of 36 possible sound clips will play throughout the Nexus. I've done this to try and make the Nexus seem more alive and busy; it's supposed to be the ~30 story government centre of an entire city, complete with headquarters for police/SWAT, EMS, courts, Presidential staff, officer workers, jails, and so on, yet in-game it feels very dead and empty. I'm hoping that these sounds will make it seem more like there's a lot of hidden activity going on in the dozens of floors that aren't in the map.

I've also been converting some of the recent sounds I've added to .mp3, mainly the lambo sounds - this has cut a significant amount from the file-size and gives us more space to work with. File-size isn't really a problem in my view, but Soul likes us to keep things as minimal as possible.

The next updates will most likely be two new melee weapons, a new player-model, and the fire engine (Soul has to check the handling first); there will also be some bug fixes.
The following 16 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Cameron, Nyander, Decay, Moisty, Matrix_, Nexus, Suarez, mgdwszx, Blurr, Brynn, MacTavish, GRiiM, Benporium, Kippsee, Enzyme, Tawee
Ah sweet you told me about this glad to see it added!
Awesome!! Good job Cheese
Well done! Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
nice work guys!
Was iffy about it at first but now hearing it in the nexus it's not that bad!

+Support
The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • MacTavish, GRiiM, Benporium
Might I ask where you got the intercom voices?
Fantastic, finally I don't have to feel lonely as a secretary! I can now just have a conversation with the intercoms.
now I don't have to listen to fuckig dripping sounds of the abyss and I can hear a normal government structure, thank you
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • Voluptious
Sounds good, nice job!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature