BR on LordMafia
Name of player: Lord Mafia

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:63925176

Time in GMT: 13:55 (my time 14:55 GMT+1)

Server: v2d

Summary: My friend and I picture in the video below were going to get pulled over for going through a red light. In trying to avoid this, we got into a car chase. As you can see from the video, I crashed, turned, and the SRU Sergeant whipped out his AR-15 and shot me in the face. I believe this is FailRP as there are a variety of other ways to deal with a car chase. My friend and I had no weaponry on us and were not really a threat that could pose danger to the lives of the SRU and Police, especially as I was always driving on the road. You can also see I swerved to the right to avoid him, as I didn't want anyone to die, yet he shot me without trying to continue the chase. 

Evidence:

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsOMB8FRNnk

Screenshot confirming it is him ( can be confirmed through logs )

[Image: 71o2uzI.jpg]
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
[Not involved]
Your video is set to "Private", admins will be unable to review your evidence if you dont make it public.

EDIT: Yeah now its viewable.
Can someone confirm I have to do this?

Nevermind.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (LordMafia, STEAM_0:1:63925176).
The person engaged you as you were driving recklessly evading police through the city, being an extremely high risk that could cost someone their life. 

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team