Report: Mahti
Name of player: Mahti

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:33720627

Time in GMT: 1:40 AM GMT

Server: v33x

Summary:

I had just spawned into the server and hoped into my lambo. As I began to drive forward a police car on the wrong side of the road begins pushing cars out of the way. I then move into the other lane to avoid it and the cop car turns slightly and hits me. The officer driving, Mahti, then gets out of the vehicle, points a gun at me, and forces me out of the car. I get out and ask what I did wrong and that I was getting over since he was on the wrong side of the road. All he says over voice chat is "Police emergency" and then proceeds to arrest me for 'Obstructing police investigation'. I had joined the server less than a minute before the arrest and all I had done was drive 10 feet forward. I asked why he hadn't used lights or sirens and he told me "Doesn't work for me".

It was a random arrest as I just joined the server and even got of the way as the cop car rammed through cars.

[Image: iTyQ4.png]
^Shows that I had just joined the server.

[Image: iTygp.jpg]

[Image: iTyKs.png]
There was a police situation going on in the nexus garage and we had 3 people yelling in mics that "move its a police emergency" you had good 15 seconds to back off your car, It was your problem for not complying.
I moved to the left side of the road to get out of the way as you rammed the car in front of me. You then turned to me and did the same except instead of turning away and continuing on to your emergency you then proceeded to pull me out of my car and arrest me for nothing. I was complying by moving out of the way. Police use their sirens and lights to signify an emergency, not yelling out the window.
I do think it's likely that you were just unlucky with timing here. If there's a police emergency in the garage and he has to get somewhere in due time, and other officers are also saying this, then cops are within their rights to take action to move people out of the way and arrest those who obstruct them. On your part, it's probably simply unlucky timing in that you joined so soon and as such were unable to get proper situational awareness and a grasp of the situation.

Mahti had already mentioned an issue with the lights/sirens to me yesterday (he's been trying to re-bind them so that his car doesn't lock/unlock but has not had success) so that seems fine.

There's not nearly enough evidence here to prove any wrongdoing on Mahti's part.