[CLOSED] GRiiM's Graphics Store
Very nice job GRiiM
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • GRiiM
(07-09-2015, 03:06 PM)Project Wrote: Purpose (signature, banner etc.): Event Signature
Name (your steam name, store name etc.): F1 Grand Prix 2k15
Additional Text*: Racing since 1950
Style Theme (batman, SWAT etc.): Racing
Image(s) to use* this one
Colour(s)*: Red
Font(s)*:
Additional Information*:

Your banner is ready, please let me know if you'd like anything to be changed.

[Image: x3hpnqo.png]
Another signature made for Mustang, please let me know if you'd like any changes.

[Image: pzbyhTI.png]
Purpose (signature, banner etc.): Signature
If a signature, do you want it to use the FL logo?*: Yes
Name (your steam name, store name etc.): Cuniix
Additional Text*: N/A
Style Theme (batman, SWAT etc.):Surpise me
Image(s) to use* Suprise me
Colour(s)*: Whatever fits
Font(s)*: Whatever fits
Additional Information*: N/A
Purpose (signature, banner etc.): I'd like a Signature.

If a signature, do you want it to use the FL logo?*: Yes, Thank you. That would be most appreciatet.

Name (your steam name, store name etc.): Bowie R ( Please don't use my name on the sig <3 )

Additional Text*: Winners don't quit. Quitters don't lose.

Style Theme (batman, SWAT etc.): Ehm, i'll try to explain it. So, the image i'd like you to use is black on white ( where paper was used to draw it on ). Can you see if you can keep the FL logo at the same.. mood as the picture? Gray, white, black. You know. I can't really explain it further so, ehm. Give it a try!

Image(s) to use*  Diz

[b]Colour(s)*: [/b]Gray, white, black. Colourasation would be nice to be kept in a ol' gray.

[b]Additional Information*: [/b]Ehm, well. If you can keep the signature size the same as yours. That'll be apprecaited. Oh and I'd like to see if you can cut the man out of the picture whilst still keeping all the drawed use on the paper. I'd like the man at the right side of the sig and it could be cool if he dominated the signature a bit. Then add the sub text under or/and over the sig. If you'd like to play around with the text in the sig too, be my guest. I'd like to see whatever you have to show me <3.

Oh yeah, ehm. Please don't use my name in the sig. Just like yours. Thanks, GRiiM!
Thread closing due to me leaving the community.
Apologies to Cunix & Bowie for not being able to complete your requests.